idkusername465

Summertime Depression/Anxiety a.k.a Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder

9 hours ago, idkusername465 said:

I took a walk today thinking to myself it was a nice day to get out. By the end of it I was left overheated and frustrated. Sometimes "nice days" don't turn out so nice!

I want to live someplace where I can walk or bike around without getting overheated. It's 33F outside right now and that's perfect for me.

2 minutes ago, sober4life said:

For me I always think I get better or worse certain seasons.  The truth is I never get better.

Correct me if I'm wrong. but I thought you were doing better? From some of your post around the forums I thought you were taking your life back and making positive changes?

Sorry to hear you're still struggling. 

31 minutes ago, idkusername465 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. but I thought you were doing better? From some of your post around the forums I thought you were taking your life back and making positive changes?

Sorry to hear you're still struggling. 

I have a better life but I never really expect to feel better.

I've been feeling like that for years, and I know many others who feel the same way.  I wonder if those who live in warmer climates feel it as much as we do? or it's better

I live where it’s hot year around and the constant sun and heat is depressing and exhausting. I feel happiest on the few days a year when it’s cool. Especially if it is raining or overcast. Something about it is relaxing. I hate heat and sun.

5 hours ago, Tid322 said:

I live where it’s hot year around and the constant sun and heat is depressing and exhausting. I feel happiest on the few days a year when it’s cool. Especially if it is raining or overcast. Something about it is relaxing. I hate heat and sun.

interesting. yeah i guess it depends on the person ...some people enjoy the sun and others feel happy with rain and cold weather..regardless of the illness that we are fighting i guess everyone reacts different to each climate..