Sign in to follow this  
Cass87

Is it my BPD or him?

In relationships it’s hard for me to know what’s a justified reaction and what’s an over-exaggerated reaction. 

Example: my boyfriend is never happy with any gift or birthday surprise I give to him. Ever. Even if I know he likes the activity/thing. Suddenly he’s not into it, and has some stupid explanation of why it’s a crap gift. He does it with everyone! You can never get him anything! 

Anyway, I booked a rly nice activity and BAM nope hates it. I just broke down and was rly angry. I feel he doesn’t appreciate anything I try and do. I admit I yelled and got upset saying he was acting like a jerk. 

He then made it worse by making fun of me and saying that I’m playing the victim ‘ and that I should have just asked him first. (But if I asked him first he’d tell me to do nothing!). 

Anyway..... i feel empty, alone and heart broken and he just thinks I’m being immature and over emotional. I’m just rly upset about this. I know my rational mind is saying it’s just a small thing it’s all good- but I just feel that he likes to spoil everything with his own insecurities and negativity. 

😖😖😟😟

On 3/24/2019 at 5:08 AM, Cass87 said:

In relationships it’s hard for me to know what’s a justified reaction and what’s an over-exaggerated reaction. 

Example: my boyfriend is never happy with any gift or birthday surprise I give to him. Ever. Even if I know he likes the activity/thing. Suddenly he’s not into it, and has some stupid explanation of why it’s a crap gift. He does it with everyone! You can never get him anything! 

Anyway, I booked a rly nice activity and BAM nope hates it. I just broke down and was rly angry. I feel he doesn’t appreciate anything I try and do. I admit I yelled and got upset saying he was acting like a jerk. 

He then made it worse by making fun of me and saying that I’m playing the victim ‘ and that I should have just asked him first. (But if I asked him first he’d tell me to do nothing!). 

Anyway..... i feel empty, alone and heart broken and he just thinks I’m being immature and over emotional. I’m just rly upset about this. I know my rational mind is saying it’s just a small thing it’s all good- but I just feel that he likes to spoil everything with his own insecurities and negativity. 

😖😖😟😟

He sounds more BPD than you btw. Why are you with him again? 

Sign in to follow this