How Do You Feel Today? #33

Just now, sober4life said:

I feel unloved and alone.  I really have no connection with anyone in real life at this point.  I don't care if I see anyone again and don't care what happens really at this point.  I'm not really depressed but I hope something happens that I don't expect like I get hit by a car when I go for my walk or I fall over from a fatal heart attack.  I'm not depressed but I'm ready for this to be over.

Hi Sober,

Seems like you're feeling down, more than usual.  I know, you know, tomorrow will show, and people here want you to be there.  Your posts  help a lot of people on the forum.  You're smart, articulate, and insightful.  The world wants you in it, so keep dodging those cars. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov
editing never ends

My husband found the bottom part of an old charger and once we put it into the box part of my charger, it started charging my chromebook just fine. 🙄 I already bought a replacement yesterday, knowing damn well it won't make it here in two days with the storm coming. But the way I'm going through these cheap pieces of junk that are probably made in sketchy factories, I'll need another one sooner rather than later. 

I'm ok. There's only so much worrying you can do. My husband is off today so I'm not left to my own devices. We even found another flashlight in the bin under the washing machine. Publix may or may not deliver water bottles this evening depending on how much stock they have. We have other drinks anyway and two bathtubs we can fill with water.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. I'm ready to take my first nap.😴

2 hours ago, evalynn said:

My husband found the bottom part of an old charger and once we put it into the box part of my charger, it started charging my chromebook just fine. 🙄 I already bought a replacement yesterday, knowing damn well it won't make it here in two days with the storm coming. But the way I'm going through these cheap pieces of junk that are probably made in sketchy factories, I'll need another one sooner rather than later. 

I'm ok. There's only so much worrying you can do. My husband is off today so I'm not left to my own devices. We even found another flashlight in the bin under the washing machine. Publix may or may not deliver water bottles this evening depending on how much stock they have. We have other drinks anyway and two bathtubs we can fill with water.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. I'm ready to take my first nap.😴

It is always nice when you get a cheapo that works well.  I usually spend extra for quality, or for what I hope is quality.  My maxpedition backpack has been a good deal (6 years old). 

I feel a lot better than yesterday.  I am a lot calmer and more rational.  Going to do some cleaning and get a workout. 

I keep obsessing over the mistakes I've made this year.  Everyone makes mistakes they say.  The world isn't a nice place though and it isn't that forgiving either.  People are constantly watching for me to trip up so they can pounce.  I have to keep it together or I will be wiped out!

A lot calmer.  Had another expensive week.  Picked up something nice for myself yesterday so it is not bugging me. 

Went to see Good Boys yesterday which was pretty funny.  It is nice to see people with diverging interests remain friends.  I wish I had made more effort to make and keep friends when I was younger.  So I am trying to be more friendly these days. 

I know that I need to make some changes with my life and do a little more for work.  I am in a very good place right now.  I am going to keep it and advance a little.  I am going to talk with my boss tomorrow if I can. 

There is a lot that I need to learn and I am having difficulty getting over internal resistance. 

• 3 weeks later...

I woke up feeling down (alarm blaring, oh no not again, another day) and managed to bring myself out of it a tad.

I think I need something to look forward to, because this wake-work-sleep routine is a bit monotonous. I will be going to help feed the stray cats today during my lunch break, which is always uplifting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had an ongoing rubbing injury on my elbow because of my crutches. Now, fter a n appointment, I have been told to stay off of my crutches, and use a loaner wheelchair until I can get a custom one. It has been so, so long since I have used a wheelchair, and my body is much different now. So this is a real period of transition, which is giving me blues and anxiety. I particularly wonder if I will ever be abl to fly to see family again.,

I feel pretty great today knowing my day yesterday was really wonderful and things were finally coming together for me once again. So now the start of a new month it's finally time  as well to get back on track of things that I'm  actually excited and very much looking forward too. 

• 3 weeks later...