Let us know how you're feeling today....

On 2/24/2019 at 8:44 AM, silverkit said:

Today was trying. Started off fine. Afternoon and evening, tired, anxious, tearful, with a dash of dread. The tired, anxious and sad are normal for me, the dread hasn't happened for quite a couple of years and it's concerning. But I have to remember that I've felt much worse in the past - much worse. And right now, I feel pretty OK. I'd like to go for a good walk but it's late at night now and anyway I'm wary of over-exerting myself. Think I'll put on a video and march in place for a while. Get the blood flowing.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, TopekaK said:

I reached out and tried to make a new friend today. It didn't work. But I did try. 

I feel a heightened awareness of my isolation. 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:53 PM, TopekaK said:

By touching things, like most days:cheesy:

I'm OK. Kind of glad I backed out of a certain social thing and sad that I can't make another one. Kind of annoyed that I'm not sure how I want to structure my day.

Been sleeping a lot today. Feeling disconnected and frustrated that I didn't accomplish anything I expected (and was expected) to do.

I'm so frustrated with myself. No degree at 28 due to the school shut down and never had a job in my life! I've been trying to teach myself how to use Blender (free modeling software) and I don't understand why it's such a struggle for me to just sit and watch the video and take notes. It's not even that complicated it's just noting which buttons on the keyboard are which shortcuts. On top of all this is that the team I worked with at school is completely gone, no contact whatsoever. There's one person from the team I keep in contact with but it's been difficult to work with him. He's not nasty it's just the personality clash and some pretty insensitive things. I hate this awful situation. I know my skills aren't good enough to be work ready.

I have kind of a lump in my throat, but have no clue why. I will say it's been a frustrating weekend, and nothing got accomplished, and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. 

26 minutes ago, AloneGuy said:

Had a rough night and I'm really dragging today.  Heavy brain fog.  Just gotta get through the day and hopefully sleep better tonight.

Same here. We had several lines of thunderstorms move through here overnight. I love listening to storms but my cats got nerved out by them. They were jumping on and off the bed every few minutes. I don't think I slept more than 30 minutes straight.

I'm supposed to attend a heavy duty meeting in an hour and I'm not sure I will be able to function at it. All coffee is doing is making me jittery.

8 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Same here. We had several lines of thunderstorms move through here overnight. I love listening to storms but my cats got nerved out by them. They were jumping on and off the bed every few minutes. I don't think I slept more than 30 minutes straight.

I'm supposed to attend a heavy duty meeting in an hour and I'm not sure I will be able to function at it. All coffee is doing is making me jittery.

I hope you get through the meeting okay.

Yeah when I'm really tired and foggy, specifically from not sleeping well, coffee just makes me feel worse.  I get all jittery and anxious.        

Posted (edited)

Anxious, frustrated, stuck. I've been having health problems for over a week on and off that required two ER visits because I had no idea what it was, just that the pain was unbearable. I think I'm still wiped out from all of this.

I'm also badly depressed over that fact that at 28 I have no degree thanks to the school shutting down and I can't seem to motivate myself to self-teach the 3D modeling skills I need to get a job. I have no idea where to go from here, I've been trying to learn but it's taking all month and I've barely made any progress. I've learned more Japanese this past month than modeling and it's made me wonder what's wrong with me. I loved the idea of making video games and working with software but here I am five years later not knowing much more than I did then.

Also I've been spending too much time on tumblr and the gross stuff on there is getting me down but I don't know where else to talk to people.

Edited by DarkRain
length