Sign in to follow this  
lostinsadness

New and looking for support?

35 minutes ago, LonelyHiker said:

Welcome to this forum @lostinsadness..I'm sorry you're having such a hard time..I hope you may find at least a little relief here in our virtual community. 

Why are you unable to talk to a therapist? 

I can't see a therapist because my mom won't pay for it. She says it's too expensive and that I should focus on school. 

23 minutes ago, lostinsadness said:

I can't see a therapist because my mom won't pay for it. She says it's too expensive and that I should focus on school. 

Does your family not have health insurance?

Are there counselors at your school whom you might be able to talk to? There may also be free or reduced cost clinics in your area..

12 minutes ago, LonelyHiker said:

Does your family not have health insurance?

Are there counselors at your school whom you might be able to talk to? There may also be free or reduced cost clinics in your area..

I'm not sure about if we have health insurance. 

I would but I go to online school. 😕

I never thought of that, I will search for free clinics online.

I also want to welcome you here, Lostinsadness and also tell you how very, very sorry I am that you are suffering ! ! ! 

You are struggling with so many things and I only hope you will find these Forums to be of some help to you.

Although none of us here are medical professionals, we are all fellow sufferers and hopefully we can offer you the understanding, kindness, empathy, encouragement and comfort that you cannot find elsewhere.

I am looking forward to reading whatever you decide to post on these Forums.  I wish you only the very, very best!     - epictetus

3 hours ago, Epictetus said:

I also want to welcome you here, Lostinsadness and also tell you how very, very sorry I am that you are suffering ! ! ! 

You are struggling with so many things and I only hope you will find these Forums to be of some help to you.

Although none of us here are medical professionals, we are all fellow sufferers and hopefully we can offer you the understanding, kindness, empathy, encouragement and comfort that you cannot find elsewhere.

I am looking forward to reading whatever you decide to post on these Forums.  I wish you only the very, very best!     - epictetus

Hi  Epictetus. Thank you so much for welcoming me! 

Welcome! My heart goes out to you. Glad that you reached out for support here. That takes courage. You have value to us here. You are not alone. We will support you as best we can. Hang in there.

BW

I am too struggling right now.  Ive found the best way to help yourself. Is to help others. With that being said.  I want to help you.   Please feel free to contact me anytime. 

Together we WILL get thru this !