Sign in to follow this  
everycloud

Mirtazapine, Duloxetine & Pregabalin combination.

I have been on Mirtazapine 30mg for many years and had a good outcome. I have recently been prescribed Duloxetine 120mg for diabetic neuropathy along with 75mg of pregabalin and wow. I feel the best I have ever felt in all my adult years. I actually have ideas and looking forward to the rest of my life. I feel like a teenager again. I thought that I was doing ok just getting out of my bed and going to work.. but now I can't wait to wake up and start the day. Is anyone also on a combination of meds? How did you get on, and did they eventually 'poop out?

TIA

EveryCloud 

I’ve been on combos but none with that outstanding turnaround. Dont worry about the effects fading, use this good time to change your living style so that if they do start to loose their efficiency you will be in a better olace to deal with it.

I've been on wellbutrin, lamictal, and cymbalta.  My depression is better but I still have some awful days.  Not a lot but when they come they are so bad.  The cymbalta turned out to help long standing back pain.

I'm increasing the cymbalta from 60mg to 90mg hoping it will help the depression.  It seems you have found the right combination of meds. for you.  Try to enjoy the relief you are having, you deserve it.