Sign in to follow this  
rsk

I want to end my life

18 hours ago, Epictetus said:

@rsk

Thank you so much for the kind words you wrote to me, Rsk.   How are you doing today?

I am enduring a bad cold and am snowed in at the moment, but things would be so much worse, so I am not suffering that much. 

How is your day going?     epictetus

Thank God it’s getting better. I nearly died today in a skiing accident, I lost control of the skiis and went out flying. Nearly truly dying (ok, maybe no reeeeeally close to dying but at that moment I thought I was a gonner) made me realize how much I DON’T want to die. So in the end I finish this day with a busted knee but with high hopes 😊

Wow, what a strange course of events, rsk! Although the busted up knee is no fun, it's so heartening to hear that you are on life's side! I will wish healing thoughts for your injury. Happy dance for your high hopes!!

I'm so glad you survived that ski accident, Rsk, although I am sad that you suffered a busted knee.  Yikes.  Is your knee going to be alright?  I've never been skiing.  I always thought it looked like fun.  There are lots of ski resorts very close to where I like:  Taos, Santa Fe, Sandia and so many others.  I am really glad you survived and did not have worse injuries.    - epictetus

1 hour ago, Epictetus said:

I'm so glad you survived that ski accident, Rsk, although I am sad that you suffered a busted knee.  Yikes.  Is your knee going to be alright?  I've never been skiing.  I always thought it looked like fun.  There are lots of ski resorts very close to where I like:  Taos, Santa Fe, Sandia and so many others.  I am really glad you survived and did not have worse injuries.    - epictetus

It’s okay, just bruised thank God. I thought it was broken but the doctors scanned it and said it’s just a really bad bump. So I’ll get better soon hopefully. Thank you for asking! I had never gone skiing until today; it was my first time and the instructor got a little bit overexcited because I have good balance since I skate for fun and made me go down a very very steep mountain that I definitely wasn’t ready to go down from.I wasn’t able to turn upwards as I put my feet in the triangle possition to slow down but since I couldn’t turn I just keept on gaining  more and more speed and went out flying. It’s a miracle I didn’t break anything, I love helmets. A least now I know I’ll have to take it a tad slower next time haha 😁

3 hours ago, Tearz said:

Wow, what a strange course of events, rsk! Although the busted up knee is no fun, it's so heartening to hear that you are on life's side! I will wish healing thoughts for your injury. Happy dance for your high hopes!!

Thank you so much! The doctor said it’s just pretty busted but nothing broken! I just have to take it slow for the next couple of days and if the swelling gets bad just pit ice and maybe have an ibuprofen. But I’ll get better soon hopefully. I truly thought I was dying, I completely lost control of the skiis!! Miraculously I’m fine. Thank you for asking!! ❤️😁

Edited by rsk

So sorry about that!!!! Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?  You don’t have to answer.  I still am unsure what I can say on here.  But if you want to you can email me if that is permissible.  Don’t give up!!! We are all here for you!!! 

21 hours ago, WhatMakesMeHappy said:

Wow that's pretty terrifying. Thankfully it's not broken. Was the skiing fun beforehand though? I'm too scared to get into skiing myself. 

It was quite scary as it was the my first time ever skiing. However I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie so I assure you I’ll be trying it again soon. It’s like flying 😊

20 hours ago, gypsylivia said:

So sorry about that!!!! Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?  You don’t have to answer.  I still am unsure what I can say on here.  But if you want to you can email me if that is permissible.  Don’t give up!!! We are all here for you!!! 

I have not yet found a psychiatrist I like and feel comfortable talking with. I’m not really sure what we are allowed to say either since I’m pretty new to the DF, but I really appreciate your interest, you’re very sweet 🌹💕

On 2/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, rsk said:

Hi guys,

I posted an update yesterday but I don’t know why it automatically stays hidden, it appears with a red background. I created a blog called “La Vie en Rose (lets get there)” where I posted my update and will keep on posting about my situation and, hopefully, my full recovery.

Thank you so much for caring! 

Stay sane, safe and happy,

RSK ❤️

Hey everyone,

My post can now be seen, I think it had to be moderated because of some links i posted that are now blocked by the site bit you can read my update.

Thank you so much for your interest! You are all very sweet.

Stay sane, safe and happy 😃 

RSK ❤️

Well I use to be in the medical field and have depression, anxiety and depression myself.  There is a therapy I use and a friend used that helped a lot of people.  You can find it on youtube.  It’s called trans cranscranial magetic stimulation.   If you want more information, let me know.  I have done the one that you can use at home. It’s called cranial electrotherapy stimulation.  After two weeks my depression lifted a lot.  I do hope I am allowed to talk about therapies as a person with a medical background. Afterall, how else can we help each other besides supporting each other emotionally?   I am not giving medical advice as such. Never take what we say here without a medical professional.  Please ask your doctor if you are a good candidate for these therapies.  

Also, calming the mind helped me with my anxiety.  Spa music, candles, deep relaxation breathing, etc helps calm me down as well as a warm bath with lavender essential oils.  Please reach out to me when ever you want to talk.   If you ever feel suicidal again, reach out to someone you trust.  Isolation is the worst thing one can do at that time.  Call the suicide helpline.  You stay annonymous unless you choose to identify yourself.  Please see a psychiatrist as soon as you can.  I would give you my direct email but I don’t know if I am allowed to post it.  

Last of all if you are a believer of a higher power, God.  I used the power of prayer to help me cope and found peace. Hugs  C.S.

Edited by gypsylivia

On 2/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, gypsylivia said:

Well I use to be in the medical field and have depression, anxiety and depression myself.  There is a therapy I use and a friend used that helped a lot of people.  You can find it on youtube.  It’s called trans cranscranial magetic stimulation.   If you want more information, let me know.  I have done the one that you can use at home. It’s called cranial electrotherapy stimulation.  After two weeks my depression lifted a lot.  I do hope I am allowed to talk about therapies as a person with a medical background. Afterall, how else can we help each other besides supporting each other emotionally?   I am not giving medical advice as such. Never take what we say here without a medical professional.  Please ask your doctor if you are a good candidate for these therapies.  

Also, calming the mind helped me with my anxiety.  Spa music, candles, deep relaxation breathing, etc helps calm me down as well as a warm bath with lavender essential oils.  Please reach out to me when ever you want to talk.   If you ever feel suicidal again, reach out to someone you trust.  Isolation is the worst thing one can do at that time.  Call the suicide helpline.  You stay annonymous unless you choose to identify yourself.  Please see a psychiatrist as soon as you can.  I would give you my direct email but I don’t know if I am allowed to post it.  

Last of all if you are a believer of a higher power, God.  I used the power of prayer to help me cope and found peace. Hugs  C.S.

Thank you so so much for your kind words and advice. i’ll check out this therapy you told me since I have yet to find s psychiatrist I feel comforable with. Keep me in your prayers 💕

I will but please feel free to talk to me anytime.  I can help you find one.  But I have no idea where you live just email me anything you feel comfortable telling me about.  You can google tms or go on YouTube 👋👍😬😄