Sign in to follow this  
MaepleSyrup

Valentines Day

I wanted to tell you all Happy Valentine's Day.

I know some of us (including myself) are single or you may not have someone to wish you a good holiday. So I'd like to tell you all Happy Valentine's Day and you are all amazing  for being here and helping each other. I'm also glad for those to have reached out to this wonderful forum 🙂

I wish you all a grand day!

I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!! Everyone should try to do one thing for themselves today that makes them smile or feel a little better--we all deserve to have a special moment for ourselves...But, then again, I don't think we need a special day for that--we should try to do a little something special for ourselves on a regular basis!! Anyhow, I am babbling again, have a pleasant day everyone...8-]]]

Edited by Paris43

Best Valentine's Day wishes to everyone, whether you celebrate or not. 🙂

I can't say that I do, but that's how it rolls.

Do they still have those Valentine's Day cards that kids pass around to one another in school? They did when I was a kid in school, and it was sometimes a life-scarring experience. I might have gotten a card or two one year, but sometimes joined the group everyone else made fun of for getting nothing. 🙁

On 2/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, anon22ae said:

I might have gotten a card or two one year, but sometimes joined the group everyone else made fun of for getting nothing. 🙁

Anon22ae, to help make up for that sad time in your past...Please consider this my Valentine to you! 💕🧚‍♀️❤️💕🌈❤️🌝🕊

Hi @MaepleSyrup, I am wondering how you are doing today? Hope you have enjoyed the last few days and are getting along ok. Here are some pancakes to go with your preciously adorable namesake 🥞 ✌️

Edited by Tearz

On 2/15/2019 at 6:09 PM, Tearz said:

Anon22ae, to help make up for that sad time in your past...Please consider this my Valentine to you! 💕🧚‍♀️❤️💕🌈❤️🌝🕊

Thanks, I hope everyone who was similarly traumatized by Valentine's Day in school receives such a gift!  👩‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👩‍❤️‍👩

On 2/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, Paris43 said:

@Rattler6--you crack me up!! Am sorry your valentine's day was a bust!! 8-]] 

I only needed to spend money on myself so I would not call it a bust.  Almost bought a few things this weekend, but not after cutting some checks for my future earlier in the week.

On February 17, 2019 at 5:49 PM, Tearz said:

Hi @MaepleSyrup, I am wondering how you are doing today? Hope you have enjoyed the last few days and are getting along ok. Here are some pancakes to go with your preciously adorable namesake 🥞 ✌️

I was doing alright actually- not too bad, thanks for asking 🙂 How are you doing?? Did you have a decent holiday?

Thank you for that last part XD