A New Look Read more... ×

Just started taking 30 mg. I’m in day 8.  Anyine have facial flushing and slight itching. Not allergic reaction itching.  Just itchy.    I’m taking it for fibromyalgia anxiety and depression. 

I didnt get the itching but sooth it with some facial cream. When I started cymbalta I felt a little nauseous for a couple of days and actually felt like the anxiety and depression were getting worse until about a week in. From chatting and researching, the side effects usually go away after two full weeks and the benefits start to appear. I currently take 60 mg, in the evening, but I have been up to 120, but felt like a zombie up there. 

I dont have fibromyalgia but did have a couple of nerve system pains, and it really did help with pain, so much so that the only pains I feel now are mental ones. Physically I can endure pain like Captain America!

Yea the facial flushing is horrible. Itching is random and not persistent thankfully.  I to have the nausea and dry mouth.  Jittery at times.   Lost two pounds already since I started (not a bad thing at all) lol.    My pains are bearable, except for my hip.   Still hurts.  But this is my 9th day so I guess i can’t expect miracles quite yet.  Been going through stress past week and actually let it just roll of my back and that is no to me so I guess it’s working to a degree.    Hopefully things will get better.  Crossing my fingers 

I’m just worried. It won’t let me sleep at night. He told me to switch to night but don’t know if it will keep me up or not. Going to time it today to see how many hours it takes me to feel tired. Lol