Why???

cherryapplez2020

That's a very good question and I'm so sorry I am just now replying to you I'm so all over the place I've been dealing with the living situation my.mom how have you been?; sigh I wish I knew the right answer to your question but I feel like some people unintentionally hurt people but because a person may not say anything about the misunderstanding they start to think a person deliberately did or say something to hurt them then there are some people who while they have been hurt just don't care about anyone and has no problem taking advantage of someone when they're vulnerable which is sick to me! (I'm far from perfect and I've made my share of bad decisions but I haven't deliberately set out to hurt someone unless they have hurt me horribly and even then I don't hurt them half as much as they have hurt me...)

I can handle unintentional hurt but the people that have hurt me most through life did it on purpose.  They set out to hurt me.  Some things are unforgivable like the awful things that happened to me as a child or the relentless abuse I went through in school and in a group home or in hospitals.  Then the person I loved tried to **** me.  These were monsters that set out to hurt me as much as possible.  Why do these people do these things because they are evil monsters.  I'll never be right again because over and over these people seem to find me.  Just when I'm almost healed another monster enters my life!

1 hour ago, S253 said:

That's a very good question and I'm so sorry I am just now replying to you I'm so all over the place I've been dealing with the living situation my.mom how have you been?; sigh I wish I knew the right answer to your question but I feel like some people unintentionally hurt people but because a person may not say anything about the misunderstanding they start to think a person deliberately did or say something to hurt them then there are some people who while they have been hurt just don't care about anyone and has no problem taking advantage of someone when they're vulnerable which is sick to me! (I'm far from perfect and I've made my share of bad decisions but I haven't deliberately set out to hurt someone unless they have hurt me horribly and even then I don't hurt them half as much as they have hurt me...)

Am a mess trying to figure out why in the world did I let same guy hurt me so damn bad or was I just to drunk to let anybody do anything I am just trying to figure out why he did what he did that’s all I also need to cry but can’t but that’s another story there sorry for saying all that

56 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I can handle unintentional hurt but the people that have hurt me most through life did it on purpose.  They set out to hurt me.  Some things are unforgivable like the awful things that happened to me as a child or the relentless abuse I went through in school and in a group home or in hospitals.  Then the person I loved tried to **** me.  These were monsters that set out to hurt me as much as possible.  Why do these people do these things because they are evil monsters.  I'll never be right again because over and over these people seem to find me.  Just when I'm almost healed another monster enters my life!

Am so sorry you went through that to people are just sick and don’t care about any one but them self I just don’t seem to understand it    :hugs:

I'm sorry Devlinkyla i can relate to a certain degree expect it's not me i live with my mom and me and her have been butting heads about this the last few months she has no problem with this guy just disappearing for no reason and popping in and out of her life (I get a really bad give from and he comes off as being a user in my honest opinion)

51 minutes ago, S253 said:

I'm sorry Devlinkyla i can relate to a certain degree expect it's not me i live with my mom and me and her have been butting heads about this the last few months she has no problem with this guy just disappearing for no reason and popping in and out of her life (I get a really bad give from and he comes off as being a user in my honest opinion)

I would say I understand but I don’t but I do know this one day it won’t be your problem anymore you won’t even have to talk to them if you don’t want to may not happen when you want it too but still am just saying things we’ll get better just trying to help not sure if it well or not

19 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Thats medone for the day, psychologist told me ihad  PTSD aswell, caused by my ex and my old job. Extra couple of  pills and an extra long sleep for me. Goodnight all. Tomorrow is tomorrow.

Goodnight and hope you have a better tomorrow 

I believe the root of this would be in the very nature of survival in animals to begin with. Though,we must consider that as animals we require emotions to survive...but we are the first species on this planet (that we know of) to evolve to the point of intelligece on a level to be able to acknowledge self awareness. I believe emotions are a requirement to functionally progress. Sadly I believe people will always rely on selfish instinct in the future...but I believe as long as they're people out there that take care of people before themselves,and promote notions of unity,love and peace then it can all have meaning,we can survive as a species. I have many philosophical questions weighing my soul as well...but there is always an answer,even if we never hear it or even know the correct question to ask...

On 1/29/2019 at 6:39 PM, Extremebeginner said:

Love yourself first, acknowledge only those around you that you like

That is what I do now, no more going out of my way to impress people or faking interest in people who don't give a shit about me hoping that they'll give me a chance, I am the one who gives people a chance now, people think im weird people think im not cool my life uninteresting im a loser for the position I landed myself that I have no friends im not close to my family well they can all **** off I go about my life say what ever the hell I want If im the only one who likes me so be it I am great!

1 hour ago, SleelingAtLast said:

I believe the root of this would be in the very nature of survival in animals to begin with. Though,we must consider that as animals we require emotions to survive...but we are the first species on this planet (that we know of) to evolve to the point of intelligece on a level to be able to acknowledge self awareness. I believe emotions are a requirement to functionally progress. Sadly I believe people will always rely on selfish instinct in the future...but I believe as long as they're people out there that take care of people before themselves,and promote notions of unity,love and peace then it can all have meaning,we can survive as a species. I have many philosophical questions weighing my soul as well...but there is always an answer,even if we never hear it or even know the correct question to ask...

Never thought of it that way thanks for replying 

1 hour ago, scienceguy said:

That is what I do now, no more going out of my way to impress people or faking interest in people who don't give a shit about me hoping that they'll give me a chance, I am the one who gives people a chance now, people think im weird people think im not cool my life uninteresting im a loser for the position I landed myself that I have no friends im not close to my family well they can all **** off I go about my life say what ever the hell I want If im the only one who likes me so be it I am great!

Am at that point to it’s a very sad world we live in I hate life just saying sorry

Yes I feel the same way.  I've become an outsider in this world not by choice but because I have no choice.  The choice has been made for me.  The world has forced me to live in the woods and cut myself off from people.  I tried and I gave it my best shot to try to fit in and be accepted but the world wanted nothing to do with me.  I have no choice but to stand alone and be alone in this world.

Just to put my thoughts out there.. Why do I hurt those whom I love? Because I’m hurt, I want them to feel how hurt I am. Because I’m selfish and I want to feel better, so I hurt them and it feels good to see they are hurting as much as I am. Because I’m hurt and it’s not fair if they feel better than me, so I hurt them so they will never ever feel better than me. 

Then after years of me hurting my love and my love hurting me back, I hate myself and withdraw from society cos I believe everyone is like me. Everyone is selfish and have their own needs to fulfill which are never universal, so why go out there. 

And that’s how my depression sinks in.

Of course, those are just my thoughts. A thought is just a thought. The world is not like that. I know. But I’m human. Just like everyone around me. We are all humans. We do things for ourselves. 

Just the two cents for the story of my life 😞 

Since we are humans, we are able to learn from experience, and we know feeling hurt is not a nice feeling, so keep learning my dear. Learn, experience and be a better person than those who hurt us. 

Edited by Depressedgurl007

• 3 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 8:01 PM, Depressedgurl007 said:

Just to put my thoughts out there.. Why do I hurt those whom I love? Because I’m hurt, I want them to feel how hurt I am. Because I’m selfish and I want to feel better, so I hurt them and it feels good to see they are hurting as much as I am. Because I’m hurt and it’s not fair if they feel better than me, so I hurt them so they will never ever feel better than me. 

Then after years of me hurting my love and my love hurting me back, I hate myself and withdraw from society cos I believe everyone is like me. Everyone is selfish and have their own needs to fulfill which are never universal, so why go out there. 

And that’s how my depression sinks in.

Of course, those are just my thoughts. A thought is just a thought. The world is not like that. I know. But I’m human. Just like everyone around me. We are all humans. We do things for ourselves. 

Just the two cents for the story of my life 😞 

Since we are humans, we are able to learn from experience, and we know feeling hurt is not a nice feeling, so keep learning my dear. Learn, experience and be a better person than those who hurt us. 

Am sorry I just sow your post never thought of it like that before