Sign in to follow this  
mmd

Stress, vacations but short, and alone

Today is the last day to start my "days off" days, I did late some paperwork i had to do so ive lost 16 days, anyway, ive been thinking to go to another place (Uruguay), but, just think about go and dont have any other its just nule as spend day offs just at home, and sounds even more stressing go to other place spend the time thinking on how im loosing my days and wasting the time in another place. Im so stressed about this, ive been needing some days off since a long while, and now i can take them, its just nule. My idea its been about find someone online to can spend some time, but its been so hard to find people online, even to just talk online, ive been in this thing of forums since a year and some, and its like to write messages to the nothingness.

I'm sorry. For some people online is a lot easier than in person. Maybe try going for a couple days and try to meet someone there? Maybe find some tour guide companies and see some sites? Groups can be friendly and you may make some good friends out of it?  Sorry I don't knew much about the area or you do I can't give much advice. I feel for you though. 

I'm sorry you feel as though you are wasting days, I offer this a lot but you can always PM me if you need to. I am not always online but I will always try and reply

If you do manage to make it to Uruguay I have some places to recommend if i may.

Punta Ballena (Whale Point) - Beautiful and quiet 

Jose Ignacio - Beautiful small quiet cliff top village

Cabo Polonio - A sleepy little fishing village on the borders of National Park

I like quiet little villages, sitting in a cafe with a few locals 

5 minutes ago, lonelyforeigner said:

Try the CouchSurfing site, it helps you connect with locals willing to spend time with and/or host travelers. I've never tried it myself but know some people who have used it and they have had good experiences with it.

I've used this site and others like it for the past 5 years travelling, it is fantastic and has allowed me to befriend people all over the world.