Any Suggestions?

So, I´ve taken  celexa, zoloft, and prozac.... none of which worked for my anxiety or depression and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions other than benzos specifically for anxiety (if it also treats depression that is fine but im mostly looking for that anxiety aspect) I am going to my psychiatrist in about 15 hours and I plan to talk to her about it since I have to have my med switched anyway. I just know my anxiety will probably be the cause of my breakdown if I have one or mania, since I dont concern myself about the depression- as much-. And since I am taking a public speaking course starting friday with my college I just know I am going to need help soon. I have not been in the mental hospital before and I plan to avoid it if possible but if I have a break down before we find the right meds my therapist and psychiatrist have agreed to keep me inpatient until we find something that helps, but I really dont want to be behind in my classes. Sorry about the rant at the end i am currently panicking because I am going to miss a final for this appointment tomorrow and make up for it on friday.

Maybe finding out what's making you anxious, or even doing something that is calming, or relaxing to you or even finding another option can help. I hope you find a way! Or can rely on seek out or receive the support, help or assistance you need.