Hello!

The last thing you want to do is isolate yourself. When you do this, you are only confirming what the demon says about you, "Your the only one" and that is definitely not the truth! Second, find someone that you can talk too on a regular basis. I'm available for starters! Third, include a spiritual arena for yourself, whether it be meditation, of reading the bible. A higher force does exist! Fourth, start to give yourself complements for the things you are able to do each day to improve your life, no matter how small the attempt may be. Last, learn to love yourself with all your flaws and no that in time you will overcome them like the others. Hugs

Welcome Dustin to our forum family.

We will try to help you.

Our goal is to not leave anyone behind in their depression cave.

Keep posting friend and check out many other posts. 

14 minutes ago, Elander Dale said:

Hello!

The last thing you want to do is isolate yourself. When you do this, you are only confirming what the demon says about you, "Your the only one" and that is definitely not the truth! Second, find someone that you can talk too on a regular basis. I'm available for starters! Third, include a spiritual arena for yourself, whether it be meditation, of reading the bible. A higher force does exist! Fourth, start to give yourself complements for the things you are able to do each day to improve your life, no matter how small the attempt may be. Last, learn to love yourself with all your flaws and no that in time you will overcome them like the others. Hugs

Thanks. It’s really hard not to isolate. That’s what I’m doing now.

Hi Elander,

I also want to welcome you to the Depression Forums.  It is nice to meet you.  Depression can be so brutal.  I am looking forward to reading your future posts.  All the best to you!   - epictetus

Hello Dustin, very nice to meet you! My name is Kevin Engle and I also suffer from major depression. I am 45 y.o. am happily married (12 years) with four children. Seven years ago, in May I fell at work and have been bed ridden / wheelchair-bound ever since. I am always in pain, especially when I sit, stand, or walk.

Anyway, can you tell us a little more about you? How can we encourage you? How can we pray for you?

Blessings,

Kevin

1 hour ago, kevinloveslena said:

Hello Dustin, very nice to meet you! My name is Kevin Engle and I also suffer from major depression. I am 45 y.o. am happily married (12 years) with four children. Seven years ago, in May I fell at work and have been bed ridden / wheelchair-bound ever since. I am always in pain, especially when I sit, stand, or walk.

Anyway, can you tell us a little more about you? How can we encourage you? How can we pray for you?

Blessings,

Kevin

Hey, Kevin, I admire your spirit keep that positive spirit toward life 

Welcome aboard, Dustin. Nice to meet you.

I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please know that this is a great place to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. Have a blessed stay.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, DustinWx said:

Hey my name is dustin. I just found your forum. I don’t know if it’ll help but I’m dealing with major depression and need some encouragement 

Hi Dustin, I hope that you find something positive in here today and days going forwards.