Sign in to follow this  
Ratvan

It maybe time to walk away

3 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Ha yeah, just need to find some space to squeeze a new one in, might have to bite the bullet and get my stomach, feet, neck or armpits done yay the really sore parts. 

I'm happy that at the very least we both know where we stand, it's not all one sided (obviously) and Megan brought up some things that I definitely need to work on regardless of whether we stay or go our separate ways. I'm looking forwards to a few weeks away from everyone and everything (apart from my Fish) and am really looking forwards to being TV and WIFI free and just focus on myself and lose the distractions. I'll have access to the Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gym while I stay there so i am going to make the most of that. 

In other news I have also signed up for some Muay Thai and Akido Classes that take place on a Tuesday (yay tonight) and Thursday so I am slowly filling up my diary with events and hopefully meet and make friends or at least acquaintances so now i'm busy every evening and have the weekends all alone to relax, I am also going to be looking for some Apartments/Studio Flats that are up for rent, just so that I have an idea of the costs of moving and also the size of property that I can afford and still have enough left to save for my own place or if i emigrate like i secretly want to

thats awesome!!! i'd do that Akido too if i had the energy!!!

14 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

thats awesome!!! i'd do that Akido too if i had the energy!!!

Well I went to Thai Boxing last night, it has been a few years since I did any form of martial art or contact sport but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It'll be a fair way off yet but I have expressed my interest in full contact competition so I will be meeting up with a  trainer tonight to discuss my training and evaluation. I woke up this morning feeling so much better then I have for years (apart from the aching muscles) and can't wait for the Aikido tomorrow night