Sign in to follow this  

I would like to know if anyone here is on Neurontin and if so, how does it affect you?? I did not see it mentioned in the medicine forum, so, I thought I would start this thread..It helps my nerves a lot, but, I am concerned about weight gain...I asked my doctor about it and he said to stop taking it, but, I am having a hard time doing that...Just am confused about this and wonder if anyone has any advice for me...Thank You!!! 8-]]] 

Thanks you guys for the comments--I think exercise is a great idea, I may just give that a shot!! I like to take walks when I am feeling good--I haven't considered a gym until now..and I am glad it helps you to sleep, JD4010....8-]]

On 1/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Paris43 said:

I would like to know if anyone here is on Neurontin and if so, how does it affect you?? I did not see it mentioned in the medicine forum, so, I thought I would start this thread..It helps my nerves a lot, but, I am concerned about weight gain...I asked my doctor about it and he said to stop taking it, but, I am having a hard time doing that...Just am confused about this and wonder if anyone has any advice for me...Thank You!!! 8-]]] 

I took it for years for my nerves and it helped with my pain and I didn’t notice any weight gain with me