A New Look Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SailingSoul

Fear of having **** making me frantic

Back again. I'm into a new person at work... But I'm scared I may have hpv...

I know this is tmi but I have brown moles...not in "that" area but some on my stomach and arms...b

I feel distraught bc this means I'll never find love or be loved. If I can't life isn't worth living ....

Why do you think you have HPV again? You went through the same thing a year ago and the doctors didn't find anything... Everybody has moles, why are you concerned about them? 

53 minutes ago, SailingSoul said:

I feel distraught bc this means I'll never find love or be loved.

This is simply not true. HPV isn't Ebola.... By your logic about 40% of the population wouldn't be able to find love, we don't see that happening. Even if you had HPV, it would really not be a big deal.

Sex does not necessarily mean love. It’s possible to be in an intimate relationship without intercourse.

2 hours ago, lonelyforeigner said:

Why do you think you have HPV again? You went through the same thing a year ago and the doctors didn't find anything... Everybody has moles, why are you concerned about them? 

This is simply not true. HPV isn't Ebola.... By your logic about 40% of the population wouldn't be able to find love, we don't see that happening. Even if you had HPV, it would really not be a big deal.

There's so many different strands of hpv... Plus that was one test I didn't do.  

10 hours ago, SouthernSolitary said:

Go to the doctor and ease your fears 

Yeah.  Get it checked.  If they have hairs, are oddly shaped or getting big it may be time to have them removed. 

On 1/9/2019 at 11:12 PM, SouthernSolitary said:

Go to the doctor and ease your fears 

I also have a brown discoloration on the middle of my back... I need to see a dermatologist but that'll cost money.

2 hours ago, SailingSoul said:

I also have a brown discoloration on the middle of my back... I need to see a dermatologist but that'll cost money.

Can you go to a low cost clinic? Where I live they have clinics for nominal fees or who take Medicaid 

On 1/9/2019 at 5:47 AM, Cent said:

Sex does not necessarily mean love. It’s possible to be in an intimate relationship without intercourse.

How do you find a partner who is not into sex?

On 1/9/2019 at 4:27 AM, SailingSoul said:

Back again. I'm into a new person at work... But I'm scared I may have hpv...

I know this is tmi but I have brown moles...not in "that" area but some on my stomach and arms...b

I feel distraught bc this means I'll never find love or be loved. If I can't life isn't worth living ....

I have HPV. My doctor told me 70% of young people have it. For women it is a little more dangerous.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:50 AM, Zagor said:

I have HPV. My doctor told me 70% of young people have it. For women it is a little more dangerous.

Did it cause brown discoloration on your back.