Paris43

*Favorite Quotes* 8-]]

I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain! One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night filled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

-  Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus

"It's difficult for me, it's a challenge for me to separate - ok, what is real and logical and what is depression being a di**?"

"We can remember, and we can remind each other, that there is no finish line when it comes to mental illness. It’s a journey, and sometimes we can see the path we’re on all the way to the horizon, while other times we can’t even see five feet in front of us because the fog is so thick. But the path is always there, and if we can’t locate it on our own, we have loved ones and doctors and medications to help us find it again, as long as we don’t give up trying to see it."

- Wil Wheaton, actor, writer, YouTube host, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, medication, therapy

6 minutes ago, Lorax said:

“Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.”

-Bruce Lee

So many good quotes from that man, my favourite is

“Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”