Paris43

*Favorite Quotes* 8-]]

On 1/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, Floor2017 said:

FAST IS GOOD BUT ACCURACY IS BETTER(   WYATT  ERP)    :cheesy:

You forgot the rest of it:

Take your time in a hurry

“I'd binge and have like three bacon sandwiches, a pot of ice cream and then I'd throw it up, because I became bulimic and then go and do the whole thing all over again. That is how tragic my life was.”

- Elton John, singer/songwriter and recovering bulimic

On 1/8/2019 at 7:29 PM, Paris43 said:

One of my favorite quotes is:  "You can't polish a turd"!! Any thoughts?? 8-]]] 

The rest of it around here is "but you can roll it on glitter" 

Mine is a stage instruction from Macbeth: "The fool jingled miserably across the floor"

"Look, I didn't want to go to therapy when I started going, I was like, 'no, I'm good, I don't need that.' But to be honest, I'm happy I went; I'm happy I forced myself to go when I didn't always want to go. Because I felt so much better when I left."

Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time. ADHD, anxiety, cyclical depression, suicidal ideation, substance abuse, rehab, therapy, medication

“I’ve had to deal with a lot of it over the years, and I’m on a variety of medications that keep me on an even keel; otherwise I can swing rather dramatically and . . . just . . . the wheels can come off a little bit. So we have to watch, in our family. I have to watch my kids, and I’ve been lucky there. It ran in my family going way before my dad.”

- Bruce Springsteen, Singer/songwriter, depression, medication, therapy

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, Bulgakov said:

"I want you to go over to the window, open the window, and yell, 'I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA' TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

From a fine movie, "Network", 1976.

:buttrock:

"I'm just in a really good place right now, where I'm comfortable discussing my struggles with bipolar II disorder. I'm hopeful we can get to a place where the stigma is lifted from people going through anything alone. It can be incredibly isolating. It does not have to define you and I refuse to allow it to define me or control me."

- Mariah Carey, singer, bipolar II disorder, medication, therapy

Announcements