Sign in to follow this  
link11

Anhedonia discord

Posted (edited)

Hi guys

I just thought I would let you know that we have a discord server dedicated to anhedonia, where we discuss various treatment strategies and offer support.

(message for link)

Do you guys remember the forum member jaiho, who used to post here? He is the admin.

Just thought i'd let you guys know!

Edited by Forum Admin
There is a reason.

The site is probably really good for anyone interested in Anhedonia. We do not do questionnaires here at DF and that is what he wanted, But  I wish this new "member" would have posted the link to the site for anyone who has Anhedonia and is interested in joining their Anhedonia website and mentioning that they are from Depressionforums.org.

Thanks!

~Lindsay

On 1/5/2019 at 12:32 PM, JD4010 said:

What's "discord"? 🙂

I'll probably be interested!

Discord has many meanings  @JD4010 😊

I looked it up on Google and my take is that it describes the meaning of Anhedonia.😕 If nothing else.  There are too many meanings of "Discord.

Take care,

Lindsay

On 1/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, lonelyforeigner said:

It's a chat/messaging/voice system with it's origins in the gaming community. 

Haha. I think I joined that a year or two ago...got into a couple of chats but haven't visited for many months. Thanks for the memory jog!

It's fitting to have an anhedonia discussion on Discord. Personally, I was a video gamer in the old days, but lost interest completely, as with other things I used to enjoy. I wonder how many other former gamers are here...

On 1/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, JD4010 said:

Haha. I think I joined that a year or two ago...got into a couple of chats but haven't visited for many months. Thanks for the memory jog!

That was a different chat group JD - discord is a chat group platform that anyone can use to create a channel. I’d be interested in learning about this group but it looks like the link has beer omitted or removed.

7 hours ago, Tilted said:

That was a different chat group JD - discord is a chat group platform that anyone can use to create a channel. I’d be interested in learning about this group but it looks like the link has beer omitted or removed.

PM the OP. For now, this looks like the only way to get access...