How Do You Feel Right Now #10

4 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I went to google and put in buy lard online and got 13,400,000 results!😃

See what I mean?  In 10 years, a scientific study will recommend "More Lard!"  Mark my words. 🙂

OK, perhaps not.  But you never know.  Nutritional recommendations seem to change more often than the weather.

Someone waved and called out to me today but I wasn't wearing my glasses so I just squinted at them a few seconds and then walked away.

Thinking back, I think they SPECIFICALLY SAID MY NAME. And I was somehow still unsure! I'm an idiot. I need to start wearing my glasses/contacts all the time 😕

4 hours ago, RiverLight said:

It's official. I hate my job. I've been there seven months and now I see how haphazardly then run the operation. It's terrible. NO organization. I don't want to be there anymore. I pray an interview comes through for me with this other top notch company. I PRAY. I need to leave. I cannot stand being there anymore. 

I hear you I just came home from work to say the same thing I hate some of the managers at my job and customers I sometimes go in to work shaking with rage knowing im underpaid doing a pos dead end job. I have to hide my anger to deal with everyone and feel like a robot all day. People gossip like their in ****ing high school I always assume they are talking about me because of my paranoia and hate seeing them at the end of the store talking and whispering to each other like children. I hate my life I have nothing nice to say anymore so I keep to myself most of the time, otherwise im just bitching and complaining or I pretend like im listening to people and try to act like I care. It takes so much work for me to just put on the act of a normal mentally healthy human being.

7 hours ago, scienceguy said:

I hear you I just came home from work to say the same thing I hate some of the managers at my job and customers I sometimes go in to work shaking with rage knowing im underpaid doing a pos dead end job. I have to hide my anger to deal with everyone and feel like a robot all day. People gossip like their in ****ing high school I always assume they are talking about me because of my paranoia and hate seeing them at the end of the store talking and whispering to each other like children. I hate my life I have nothing nice to say anymore so I keep to myself most of the time, otherwise im just bitching and complaining or I pretend like im listening to people and try to act like I care. It takes so much work for me to just put on the act of a normal mentally healthy human being.

This post sounds like me and yes I have to work today.  I'm always a time bomb at work and I always eventually explode and make a huge scene cussing everyone out and leaving.  It's how I have quit most jobs.  

13 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

Us, too, my friend.  -20 C to plus 10 today. Not sure of the Fahrenheit anymore LOL - grew up on it but our current PM's father, also a PM, made the change to Celsius when I was about 11.  Even went for a walk today.   Nice break from the cold.  But I do love snow, especially a fresh coat.  More snow, please, Great Spaghetti Monster!!!

I have an F to C temperature converter app on my phone. I'm kind of getting a general idea of the C scale from chatting with people around the world. I learned this ditty for estimating C temps when I was young"

30 is hot

20 is nice

10 is cool

and 0 is ice.

Hahaha.

We are back to regular winter today...-8C. The warm stuff we had felt weird.

7 hours ago, AloneGuy said:

I really hope it passes soon for you!  

Hey! Good to "see" you again, AloneGuy!

13 hours ago, sober4life said:

I went to google and put in buy lard online and got 13,400,000 results!😃

Hahaha. Tell you what...I'll conjure up some lard-fried chicken and invite everyone over for a feast. Get ready for a heap of mashed taters and gravy too.

10 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I hear it acts as an excellent lubricant for your heart valves.

I've always used Lard, have done since I was old enough to make my own decisions, like 10 or 12. A few years ago a study came out that said Lard was healthier than butter Lower Saturated Fats and Higher Monounsaturated Fats and no Trans Fats. For me it just tastes better, might have something to do with my family farming pigs...

4 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

I've always used Lard, have done since I was old enough to make my own decisions, like 10 or 12. A few years ago a study came out that said Lard was healthier than butter Lower Saturated Fats and Higher Monounsaturated Fats and no Trans Fats. For me it just tastes better, might have something to do with my family farming pigs...

We had pigs on the farm too. Lard was just a normal ingredient back in those days.

It wouldn't surprise me that lard is healthier than butter because of the balance of fats. It certainly makes stuff taste great.

14 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Devilinkyla, what could somebody do right now to help you move out of the hole? It can be really simple..... I’m thinking about where you are and can relate, if that makes you feel any more real. We care and wish we can help you feel stronger.... hugs

Thanks

51 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm very tired.  I worked on a farm today.  All the work I do is usually work that leaves you feeling like you just got in a car wreck.  I'm sore everywhere!

At least you were busy.  Hope you made some coin.

Me; bitter, angry, resentful and disappointed.  I almost quit my job.  

Lots of regret building up today. I had a flashback to a conversation with my GF near the time of our "breakup". Ruminating on it has made me feel progressively shittier.

The easy answer is, "don't think about it". But that's like telling the sun not to be hot or the wind not to blow.