20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #10

I'm walking around crashing into things because I can't get my mind together enough to miss things.  I'm not even sure if I can have a conversation with someone right now.  I'm trying to get myself well enough to do the things I have to do today but I don't even really remember anything this morning.

13 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm walking around crashing into things because I can't get my mind together enough to miss things.  I'm not even sure if I can have a conversation with someone right now.  I'm trying to get myself well enough to do the things I have to do today but I don't even really remember anything this morning.

I'm sorry my friend and hopefully this spell will pass soon

1 hour ago, drowningsakura said:

Finished a paper I have due tomorrow.

Feeling incredibly empty and dull. Like everything has been sucked out of me.

Definently going to sleep for the rest of the day.

Well, congrats on getting that paper done at least!

Posted (edited)

Except for a failed predawn photoshoot (personal interest) and an hour with a couple friends this morning, I've been having a continuous anxiety attack...even driving.  I've been on the verge of tears a couple times (like right now).  wth is wrong with me?

Going back to bed for a few hours at least made me unconscious, but it was still there the moment I woke again, like it had been waiting there to punch me in the gut.  I don't even feel like I can get on with my day.  Feel like I'm losing my mind that I can't get control of it.

Edited by MarkintheDark

1 hour ago, MarkintheDark said:

Except for a failed predawn photoshoot (personal interest) and an hour with a couple friends this morning, I've been having a continuous anxiety attack...even driving.  I've been on the verge of tears a couple times (like right now).  wth is wrong with me?

Going back to bed for a few hours at least made me unconscious, but it was still there the moment I woke again, like it had been waiting there to punch me in the gut.  I don't even feel like I can get on with my day.  Feel like I'm losing my mind that I can't get control of it.

I know how you feel.  I feel the same way you do.  I don't want anyone to feel like me.  Today it was just pure luck that things worked out.

19 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I know how you feel.  I feel the same way you do.  I don't want anyone to feel like me.

This has been pure torture and my pdoc isn't until the 24th.  I can only hope if I shut down today MAYBE I'll feel normal tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Just thought I would let everyone know am a bad person these days just saying 

What make you think you are a bad person, I'm sure you are a hold lot better person

than you are giving yourself credit for my friend

46 minutes ago, MarkintheDark said:

This has been pure torture and my pdoc isn't until the 24th.  I can only hope if I shut down today MAYBE I'll feel normal tomorrow.

Yes please shut down today.  I'm going to do the same thing.  I don't have a doctor right now.  I've been medication free and sober the whole time going through this last year.  It's been torture that's for sure but I refuse to give up my sobriety or get any help.

1 hour ago, Floor2017 said:

What make you think you are a bad person, I'm sure you are a hold lot better person

than you are giving yourself credit for my friend

I don’t know what my deal is honestly 

22 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

I don’t know what my deal is honestly 

Try writing down what is troubling you, it does not matter how you say it as long as you

say it and get it out.  Then you can try to figure out what you need to do to help yourself

get better.  Best of luck my friend