How Do You Feel Right Now #10

Lately I take some peace in small things I do to consciously care for myself, something on which I've worked with my T...he's had a helluva time with me on this.

Today I felt recovered enough to get some sunrise shots.  However, I got tired pretty easily and knocked out in bed for five hours.  I'm more mindful of what I NEED to do vs. what I WANT to do.  I needed the sleep.

I also NEEDED to make a bank deposit...and did.  It was an effort, frankly.  However, the new flat panel arrived (UPS delivers Sundays) and I'm not up to unpacking and setting it up...as excited as I am to have it.  It's NOT something I need to do.  I'm still fatigued and headed back to bed.

At the moment, for reasons unknown, I'm not feeling accomplished on that count.  Maybe I'll feel it when I'm rested.

1 hour ago, RiverLight said:

Guilt-ridden. I just spent like $200 on beach clothing for my honeymoon and put it on my credit card. I now have a lot to pay off on that card. Ugh. Grrr. 

Dont feel guilty, its your honeymoon. Its an investment in your own display of self confidence when you wear it and your partners pleasure seeing you dressed nicely

On 1/5/2019 at 4:12 PM, lonelyforeigner said:

I wish. I believe that bad people prevail as long as they don't mess with the wrong ones. They're usually very adept at judging who they can take advantage of and who not to mess with. 

Same times they miss with the wrong ones and don’t know it yet sorry just saying what I think just read this going to leave it up anyways 

Edited by Devlinkyla

2 hours ago, RiverLight said:

Guilt-ridden. I just spent like $200 on beach clothing for my honeymoon and put it on my credit card. I now have a lot to pay off on that card. Ugh. Grrr. 

Life is short though.  We need to enjoy it.  I've gone on more spending sprees than I can count and maxed out so many credit cards.

11 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

but I feel like a burden to everyone so I just sat there crying

that is a part of how i feel right now. in addition to that, I have probably 5 more emotions and they are a wide array of feelings. feeling proud of myself for making it to the poetry night I went to later in the day. I had (past tense) a thing about freaking out when going through a door first...think it stems from fear of the unknown. no one else came with me, so I had to go first, haha, im overflowing with ideas, but bringing them to an end is difficult.  

so, thanks for asking by keeping this post open...i'm in pain physically. should be getting to sleep, don't wanna.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

Life is short though.  We need to enjoy it.  I've gone on more spending sprees than I can count and maxed out so many credit cards.

I agree! And me too! I now have $2000 to pay off on my credit card -- EEK. But I can do that in a few months after the honeymoon so it's not as bad as I think it is. 

Omg... I cannot face this week. I don't want to! It's reporting week at work. I hate reporting week. And I have a huge, important in-person client meeting tomorrow. I need to impress them because they paused their paid advertising with my company. My boss says we need to now save the account so the client doesn't leave us altogether. Talk about pressure. I will just do my best, which is now my new motto as opposed to striving for perfection. Still, did my boss really need to add pressure to an already stressful situation for me? NO. I didn't need that. 

On 2/2/2019 at 3:10 AM, tryingtobe said:

Used to live right by a Popeye's. I miss it. I can relate about the appetite, mine is gone too I force myself to eat.

We have a Popeye's here. I love it. We also have a place called Pizza Ranch that has surprisingly good fried chicken. Once I get my kitchen back in order, I'm going to try frying my own chicken with my great-grandmother's recipe. I wonder if they still sell lard?

14 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Im jealous 56 degrees....... please send some this way

We got up to 43 yesterday and today. It's raining to beat the band right now too. The snow is melting--fast--and there's a lot of minor flooding.

We saw a 65 degree swing in temperatures...from -26 up to 40 whatever. What a weird winter.

My garbage disposal blew out yesterday. I was like a grungy grenade full of putrid sludge exploded under my sink. What a colossal mess. I cleaned up most of it (took me hours!) and now have to wash dishes in a metal pan. I pour the "used" water into the toilet and wash the pan out in the shower.

In order to fix this, I need to call a plumber. Which means my landlord will have to come over. My place is a complete disaster area. I may just keep the current arrangement of washing the pan for as long as I can so I don't have to deal with her.

22 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

My garbage disposal blew out yesterday. I was like a grungy grenade full of putrid sludge exploded under my sink. What a colossal mess. I cleaned up most of it (took me hours!) and now have to wash dishes in a metal pan. I pour the "used" water into the toilet and wash the pan out in the shower.

In order to fix this, I need to call a plumber. Which means my landlord will have to come over. My place is a complete disaster area. I may just keep the current arrangement of washing the pan for as long as I can so I don't have to deal with her.

Ah man that sucks, the macerator in Mine and Megan's rented place went this weekend gone, thankfully the landlord left their insurance details so I could call out the plumber ourselves (didn't I fixed the damn thing after hours and hours of dismantling, cleaning and replacing the components in the system), was weird being back there, first time we really seen each other in a couple of weeks due to the "trail" separation. At least it saved us both some ££££