Sign in to follow this  
20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #10

34 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I don't have anything to come home to but the tv that I turn on and day dream about a better life that isn't possible anymore.  A pet isn't enough to fill the emptiness in me right now.  I need a person here that actually cares about me.  It's 500 days sober today and not one day did anyone in real life give me any encouragement about it.  Nobody cared.  Their attitude was always oh god she's talking about it again!  There is no worse feeling than fighting for your life alone.  There's no worse alone than knowing the people around you don't even care if you survive.

500 days is amazing. I admire your strength. 

3 minutes ago, SouthernSolitary said:

500 days is amazing. I admire your strength. 

Last night you told your family you love them.  Love is stronger than this disease in our heads.  I fell in love with someone and that is what started my days of sobriety.  The day I met that person the old me left forever.  She saved my life.  Love is stronger than this sickness.  It's one of the only things that is stronger.

Love will return when you least expect it. If I was close to you I would pass by each day to give you a big hug and help you reflect on the real person you are. I may evev pick up a bite from a restaurant so you can eat well. We all want you to start seeing more positive, as hard as that can be. What are you grateful for today, just one tint thing......?

5 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Love will return when you least expect it. If I was close to you I would pass by each day to give you a big hug and help you reflect on the real person you are. I may evev pick up a bite from a restaurant so you can eat well. We all want you to start seeing more positive, as hard as that can be. What are you grateful for today, just one tint thing......?

For me today it's having a Peace of Mind and the ability to function within my roles and responsibilities

for my part in this world today. 

34 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Thank you that does cheer me up.  Love is done returning to me in real life.  That part of my life is over if it ever really began.  In real life I'm realizing the world just sees me as some monster they want nothing to do with so I have to ask myself how long I can handle being this thing.

46 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Knock, knock, knock, thats me at the door with the warmest hug ever, and some tomato soup with crusty warm bread

You are such a sweetheart!  You're determined to turn things around for me and that means everything to me.❤️

18 hours ago, sober4life said:

I can't stay away.  I'm in a very dark place right now.  I've never been more depressed than I am now.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I don't have any reason to fight anymore or care anymore.  I'm convinced this is hell.

I sympathize and empathize...I feel precisely the same ..

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

You are such a sweetheart!  You're determined to turn things around for me and that means everything to me.❤️

Thats what friends do.... if you can force a smile just for a second, I’ll cover the warm bread in butter!

Edited by Extremebeginner

Why don't we all meet in South America and walk to the end of the road, I think its actually called the road to nowhere, which was a great song from the 80ès if anybody still has functional memory capability

It will be like the opposite of the migrant caravan, and when we get to the end we just swim with the penguins

Edited by Extremebeginner

2 hours ago, LonelyHiker said:

I sympathize and empathize...I feel precisely the same ..

It's very hard knowing someone feels the same way I do.  I'm crying while typing this.  I really would do anything to make you happy again and make it so you could be at peace in this world.  It scares me because I want to find a way out of this but I'm not sure I am able to.

I had to go out but I was very shaky.  I remember back when I was young 8 inches of snow out there would be fun but now I'm a mess driving in it even though I could probably drive in anything.  Things have changed though.  I'm getting old.

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

Last night you told your family you love them.  Love is stronger than this disease in our heads.  I fell in love with someone and that is what started my days of sobriety.  The day I met that person the old me left forever.  She saved my life.  Love is stronger than this sickness.  It's one of the only things that is stronger.

Sending you my love, Sober. ❤️❤️❤️ 

8 minutes ago, Lunachick said:

Sending you my love, Sober. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you I really needed that right now.  I hope you're doing well.  It's been a long time since I've seen you here.  I hope I find love at some point in this world.  Underneath of all of this screwed up trainwreck I'm a very loving person with a big heart.❤️😢

My hole life is not okay why must I be stuck here if it’s not okay things in life are harder then they should be and a friend is just not as good friend as I thought maybe am wrong but I don’t have mental friends in this world in fact I don’t have much at all just going off about how lame I am agin sorry for that