Sign in to follow this  
20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #10

I feel defeated at work, I accepted the fact I am slow. I'm tired of playing the numbers game and hoping Lady luck  graces me  good days. I feel I will not be good in anything. My anxiety won't go away and I feel I am not getting better.  I keep staring the clock seeing defeat. Every Monday I dread going to work. I have moments I want to end my life to get it over with. 

I feel absolutely amazing this morning and I am looking for exciting things to happen today.

I hope all of my friends here experience this same kind of energy that I'm experiencing.  I just

hope that everyone here have there best day ever.  Be blessed my friends

14 hours ago, Stand_alone said:

I feel defeated at work, I accepted the fact I am slow. I'm tired of playing the numbers game and hoping Lady luck  graces me  good days. I feel I will not be good in anything. My anxiety won't go away and I feel I am not getting better.  I keep staring the clock seeing defeat. Every Monday I dread going to work. I have moments I want to end my life to get it over with. 

I understand how you feel. Hang in there with us please.

its was a good day until those 2 rude teenager got in the train. I one point when a passenger came near them they were saying loudly how it stick, its smell like someone dirty etc etc but I dunno if they are talking bout me. Im so paranoid. I do shower each day  I dunno it pissed me off and pissed me off I didnt say something. I hate being a coward, but its best for me to ignore people insult plus when a black man came in they started snickering. some people are just rude n nasty. Ive seen plenty of respectful teenager but today ughh anyway that was my mini rant

25 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

I feel like everyone would be better if I wasn’t alive anymore 

I've had the very same thought before. Many times. I don't have any sage advice for dealing with it...except that it does pass.

I feel like I'm on vacation because my boss is gone for a week. I'll bet my blood pressure has dropped 20 points since last Friday.

Unfortunately, I'm a member of several Arctic weather groups and have been reading about the record-breaking heat that's happening. The ice melt is absolutely insane this year. Greenland is going to melt this week, I think.

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

I feel like I'm on vacation because my boss is gone for a week. I'll bet my blood pressure has dropped 20 points since last Friday.

Unfortunately, I'm a member of several Arctic weather groups and have been reading about the record-breaking heat that's happening. The ice melt is absolutely insane this year. Greenland is going to melt this week, I think.

You should go on vacation for a week too and come back the same day he does and tell him you said I could go on vacation too remember?  I honestly would do that. 

3 minutes ago, sober4life said:

You should go on vacation for a week too and come back the same day he does and tell him you said I could go on vacation too remember?  I honestly would do that. 

He carries this immense fat binder around with him everywhere he goes. It's from some kind of time management scheme. He writes absolutely everything down in it so you can't pull the wool over his eyes.

I'll bet that damned book weighs a much as an anvil. He has a backpack for it too.

Edited by JD4010

Im wondering if i should find a husband instead of a job since working has never worked out for me. But I'm fat and i need to go to dentist. It probably will never happen since there is more women than men. And the bible also said 7 women to 1 man. :no:  

Edited by watalife

I've been doing quite well. Kind of disappointed because I've been trying really hard to lose weight this past summer, but I haven't seen any results unfortunately. Why is it so hard to lose weight?

Definitely still trying to get to my goal though.

8 minutes ago, MaepleSyrup said:

I've been doing quite well. Kind of disappointed because I've been trying really hard to lose weight this past summer, but I haven't seen any results unfortunately. Why is it so hard to lose weight?

Definitely still trying to get to my goal though.

It's the hardest thing in the world because we have to eat.  Plus our mind is constantly trying to get us to cheat or do something easier than exercising.  It's very hard to stick to dieting and exercising when that voice is constantly in your head trying to derail things.  It's never come on you can do it keep going.  It's I hate exercising lets go get an ice cream cone or lets go to some buffet like Golden Coral or Cici's Pizza and eat everything there.

As my summertime pattern goes, I suppose it's my normal that I have a shutdown day like today after a productive Tuesday.  I don't like that I have to do it, but that's the way I am.

Since I'm likely gonna be up a good portion of the overnight hours, I started in on some what I'll call legacy projects.

I just found out it will be two more weeks until I hear about this other job. In the meantime, I am still employed, my boss is acting totally normal and the CEO is avoiding eye contact with me. I have NO clue what's going on. I also found out this week that I made the company more money with a client who expanded their social marketing services with us as a direct result of my business social marketing best practices presentation to them. So, I've made the company more money, yet I may still be laid off, but right now I have NO idea where I stand because the CEO hasn't talked to me in a week. Everything is weird. At least I am still employed! Silver lining. 

17 hours ago, chucapabra said:

its was a good day until those 2 rude teenager got in the train. I one point when a passenger came near them they were saying loudly how it stick, its smell like someone dirty etc etc but I dunno if they are talking bout me. Im so paranoid. I do shower each day  I dunno it pissed me off and pissed me off I didnt say something. I hate being a coward, but its best for me to ignore people insult plus when a black man came in they started snickering. some people are just rude n nasty. Ive seen plenty of respectful teenager but today ughh anyway that was my mini rant

Many trouble makers out there.  

13 hours ago, MaepleSyrup said:

Try to eat mostly beans and veggies with a bit of chicken or fish.  Cut out carbs as much as possible.  

well, my day didn't start off to good today.  I left my pain medicine and I'm hurting

really bad and of course that is affecting my thought process.  But, about a hour

later my daughter brought me my bag and bought me breakfast.  It really cheered

me up and now I am looking for things to improve from that point on in my day.  :Coopyahoo:

2 hours ago, RiverLight said:

I just found out it will be two more weeks until I hear about this other job. In the meantime, I am still employed, my boss is acting totally normal and the CEO is avoiding eye contact with me. I have NO clue what's going on. I also found out this week that I made the company more money with a client who expanded their social marketing services with us as a direct result of my business social marketing best practices presentation to them. So, I've made the company more money, yet I may still be laid off, but right now I have NO idea where I stand because the CEO hasn't talked to me in a week. Everything is weird. At least I am still employed! Silver lining. 

I'll be honest I don't understand the situation even after you post about it.  I'm as lost as you are.  Right now I just want you to get the other job.