How Do You Feel Right Now #10

15 hours ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

Same. I don’t understand why it’s the same vicious cycle over and over again 😞 

I’m still having problems waking up in the morning. I lay around in bed hating my life and hating yesterday and hating today and hating tomorrow, then I end up late for work. Every. Single. Day. I hate myself.

im sorry...i wish i could work but i have tremendous anxiety, and it would help to get out of the house so i don't have to face the misery of my useless life.. but we are all fighting our battles..i wish i could be more optimistic but i can't...

On 4/25/2019 at 10:09 PM, Tears_Always said:

@Camellia You have to make your own family, if you want to feel valued those related by blood are just that relatives. A family should be made-up of people who love and support you.  By all means just answer their post, but go and seek your FAMILY elsewhere.

@Tears_Always

"related by blood are just that relatives."

Thank you so much. I understand this now. That they are just relatives 😦

"A family should be made-up of people who love and support you."

Thank you. 

"By all means just answer their post, but go and seek your FAMILY elsewhere."

Thank you for your advice. I will remember this and keep it in my notepad. Now I know the  clearer picture where I stand.

@Camellia Just about everyone has relatives, it is finding family that is important and helps us be whole.

You need to look out for yourself because there aren't many who will do it for you. I wish you luck in finding family it is not easy, but even letting go of the idea that relatives are family makes things better.

5 minutes ago, Tears_Always said:

@Camellia Just about everyone has relatives, it is finding family that is important and helps us be whole.

You need to look out for yourself because there aren't many who will do it for you. I wish you luck in finding family it is not easy, but even letting go of the idea that relatives are family makes things better.

"You need to look out for yourself because there aren't many who will do it for you. I wish you luck in finding family it is not easy,"

Thank you again for your advice. I really appreciate it.

"even letting go of the idea that relatives are family makes things better."

Exactly. You really has helped me a lot with this. 

Thank you @Tears_Always  and all in here for the support.

25 minutes ago, Camellia said:

@Tears_Always

"related by blood are just that relatives."

Thank you so much. I understand this now. That they are just relatives 😦

"A family should be made-up of people who love and support you."

Thank you. 

"By all means just answer their post, but go and seek your FAMILY elsewhere."

Thank you for your advice. I will remember this and keep it in my notepad. Now I know the  clearer picture where I stand.

Absolutely ! it’s a really hard lesson to learn that you’re family members don’t have you’re best interest at heart. Part of the problem is we expect our family to always care for us and forget that they are just people. You aren’t obligated to stay with them, I’ve had to distance myself from many family members this year for my own sanity, it’s tough at first, but now I’m at peace with it. I wish you all the best. And just try not to blame yourself. People are flawed and family is no exception to that. 😌

34 minutes ago, Soarsie18 said:

Absolutely ! it’s a really hard lesson to learn that you’re family members don’t have you’re best interest at heart. Part of the problem is we expect our family to always care for us and forget that they are just people. You aren’t obligated to stay with them, I’ve had to distance myself from many family members this year for my own sanity, it’s tough at first, but now I’m at peace with it. I wish you all the best. And just try not to blame yourself. People are flawed and family is no exception to that. 😌

"It’s a really hard lesson to learn that you’re family members don’t have you’re best interest at heart."

Yes. Its hard.

"You aren’t obligated to stay with them, "

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it so much.

"I’ve had to distance myself from many family members this year for my own sanity, it’s tough at first, but now I’m at peace with it."

Im sorry you too have this problem. Im glad you are at peace now.

"People are flawed and family is no exception to that."

Thank you again for your advice.

You too, like others in here had given me strength to keep walking. 

4 hours ago, Soarsie18 said:

Struggling. I'm drained. No one understands, and I'm too tired to keep explaining. I just want to be in my safe place again, alone, and cut off from the world. 

Gah. Sorry. The safe place you mention is so vital. Fortunately, I have found a good path to get there. One of these days, I'm afraid I'll stay for good.

Partly to mostly sh!tty. The stress at work is eating me up.

I just found out a friend of mine dropped dead from a heart attack. Another friend is on the verge of dying from cancer.

Shouldn't I be out there enjoying life before it's my turn to journey to Valhalla?

3 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Shouldn't I be out there enjoying life before it's my turn to journey to Valhalla?

One would think we should be but it seems our whole lives are devoted to trying to make it and doing for others. I want to know why we spend more time at work that with the people we supposedly love.

7 minutes ago, Tears_Always said:

One would think we should be but it seems our whole lives are devoted to trying to make it and doing for others. I want to know why we spend more time at work that with the people we supposedly love.

We are stuck on the hamster wheel. We need to eat and have shelter. That means we have to be slaves to the system.

I'm so upset at my co-worker. She causes me so much stress with her bad habits. I've tried to talk to her and she listens but nothing changes. We need to work closely together and she is just so negative and rude in my opinion. It is so hard to work here and she has no clue. By the end of the week, I'm so drained.

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Gah. Sorry. The safe place you mention is so vital. Fortunately, I have found a good path to get there. One of these days, I'm afraid I'll stay for good.

You’re right, it’s so vital. But that’s half the problem when you’re in the safe place, it’s hard to imagine ever coming out.

My sleeping patterns are all off.  I only got 6 hours if that last night and I am totally wiped out.  Like you I have to force myself to get motivated some days.  I'm retired, but generally I have commitments and appointments nearly every day that is my incentive to get going.  And once I do seem o.k.  But without those incentives, I feel very unmotivated.  You are not alone on this.

8 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

im sorry...i wish i could work but i have tremendous anxiety, and it would help to get out of the house so i don't have to face the misery of my useless life.. but we are all fighting our battles..i wish i could be more optimistic but i can't...

Take it one step at a time. They say we need to fail many times to succeed. It doesn’t matter how slowly we go so long as we do not stop trying and finding ways to be optimistic. Thanks for your reply I’m trying to fight hard too.

Glad that I am almost done with my assignment for work.  Hopeful that I get next week off.  Hopeful that I can complete a little side project that I have put on hold soon.

Tired of my line of work.

Eager to to start studying martial arts again. 

Grateful to have gotten a few things done yesterday and today.

Doing better than I'd expected.  Had a couple property inspections scheduled for today, 10am and 3pm, each an hour.  Both, however, showed up this morning and hardly disturbed me.  I'd already planned a haircut to get my out of the house, just in case.  Was also able, therefore, to manage a three-hour nap this afternoon.

Rumor from the landlord is that, given plumbing problems on his side, the contract may fall through.  That may mean I get my full six-month lease, too.

Surprised I've done alright today.

1 hour ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

Take it one step at a time. They say we need to fail many times to succeed. It doesn’t matter how slowly we go so long as we do not stop trying and finding ways to be optimistic. Thanks for your reply I’m trying to fight hard too.

This is so true, D-gurl!

I read a quote from the actor Gene Hackman one time.  He said that he came up as a young actor with other actors, male and female, much more talented than him.  He, and they, went to all kinds of auditions and suffered through mounds of rejections, as is normal in that business. His friends got discouraged and quit.  And he kept on.  That was all the difference.