20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #10

Just now, Soarsie18 said:

me too 😕😞 i just want to have a day off but I’m too stressed to do that

oh no! I do eat into my own leave days but that is not enough with the amount of workload to judge and school work to complete - always competing for my mental attention so I always feel the strain. But all the best and hang in there!!

10 minutes ago, sirenZ said:

oh no! I do eat into my own leave days but that is not enough with the amount of workload to judge and school work to complete - always competing for my mental attention so I always feel the strain. But all the best and hang in there!!

Thank you, you too. T least these things have an end date.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, MarkintheDark said:

To my surprise, still doing well this morning after yesterday's resolution.  Even managed a few dawn pix and errands (i.e., groceries).

I knew the anxiety attacks, particularly when they drag on, severely affect my ability to function.  However, it doesn't really strike home to me until I've had overnight and the following morning without it.

Nevertheless, barely 24 hours from my monthly treatment - I usually keep myself down for 36 hours - I think that's about enough of pushing myself today.

Yay!  Always cheering for you Mark.  You're such a wise and caring soul on here!!  Now, I'm off to read more recent posts and then feel like crap for saying "yay" if things have swerved downward a little LOL!!!!  But the thought still stands, my friend!  And I hope you haven't swerved!

12 hours ago, Camellia said:

@samadhiSheol  Thank you for comforting me. You really has helped me (feeling comfort). I really don't know what to do. If they are not my family I can just go away and never turn back. 

I will remember this advise (and your other advices). I will try not to post there anymore except to respond to their posts, because if I don't, they will say I'm the one that distance myself away from them (family). 

Thank you. Tears. Tears.

Thank you so much. "At home" . Such a comfortable word. I don't know the right word. But this really helps me as a guidance for me to keep walking. I will copy this advise to my notepad to remind me and guide me along the way. 

Thank you. Yes, I'm confused most of the time. I don't know which is right, and which is wrong. I'm tired.

Thank you so much for your advise and guidance. It gives me strength to continue walking. 

Thank you to @samadhiSheol  and everyone for all the support. You give me strength. 

I have family in here. Tears. Tears. 

@Camellia You don't owe anyone on that forum anything, except the truth you feel inside yourself.  Love yourself first and foremost and don't play a role in that forum, or anywhere. Don't worry if they think your a … whatever.  You weren't feeling supported there.  It's that simple.  Your feelings are what matters.  That is on them, not you! 

You know what matters the most?  @Camellia and her feelings and inner-peace.

That's what.

Big hugs!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Good point. But I feel guilty for complaining...after all, I'm employed while so many wish they were.

Yeah, but many also say they are in a relationship, when many are single, yet they are getting abused and hating every living moment of it.  No guilt, please, JD.  I've been there.  It is awful.

3 hours ago, sirenZ said:

stressed, because...exams. Why did i put myself through the torture of work and part time studies.😒

2 hours ago, Soarsie18 said:

me too 😕😞 i just want to have a day off but I’m too stressed to do that

I have faith in the both of you that you will be well on your exams.

Keep studying and take breaks, eat your favorite foods, take a walk, listen to music and when the classwork gets too much, stop and breath deeply for 2 minutes. And remember I am rooting for you and I know you can do it!

4 hours ago, sirenZ said:

stressed, because...exams. Why did i put myself through the torture of work and part time studies.😒

3 hours ago, Soarsie18 said:

me too 😕😞 i just want to have a day off but I’m too stressed to do that

I have faith in the both of you that you will be well on your exams.

Keep studying and take breaks, eat your favorite foods, take a walk, listen to music and when the classwork gets too much, stop and breath deeply for 2 minutes. And remember I am rooting for you and I know you can do it!

20 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Deep in this depression stuck but have people who are trying to help so that’s good but I have lost everything 

Well, my friend I know you will be able to overcome this one like you have overcome so many others.  Just hang in there my friend and hopefully everything will turn out ok for you 

1 hour ago, Devlinkyla said:

Deep in this depression stuck but have people who are trying to help so that’s good but I have lost everything 

You have obviously lost a lot, and I doubt that I can place words to fill the voids like you do. I just want to encourage you that there is still a chance that you can experience something happy again in your life. I live with this hope and it just keeps my head above the water. Maybe something good is around the corner, Tell yourself this, everytine you tell yourself that you’re important,. I care about you, as I am sure others do.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

@Camellia You don't owe anyone on that forum anything, except the truth you feel inside yourself.  Love yourself first and foremost and don't play a role in that forum, or anywhere. Don't worry if they think your a … whatever.  You weren't feeling supported there.  It's that simple.  Your feelings are what matters.  That is on them, not you! 

You know what matters the most?  @Camellia and her feelings and inner-peace.

That's what.

Big hugs!!!!!!!

@salparadise6132      Thank you so much. I will remember all your advice. I will remember that my feelings comes first, and to love myself first. I also copied your advice into my notepad for my guidance.

Yes, I don’t feel supported there.  I just want to feel that I have a family. That’s all. Tears.

My mind often tells me that it’s better to be an orphan rather than having a family but they can’t "see" you. It hurts a lot.

Thank you again for your advice. I will try not to post there again as original poster, except to respond to their posts once in a while, just to tell them that I’m not distance myself away from them. A child who forget or hurt their parents and family will be in hell, I heard that thing from my family while growing up.

Thank you again @salparadise6132 and everyone in here. You have given me strength. You really do.

Big hugs.   

Edited by Camellia

Ugh. I cannot sleep. My fiance woke up to turn on his phone alarm, so now I cannot sleep. I am filled with worry about work (as usual), but I have literally 7 days of work until my wedding/honeymoon so I'm going to try and think about that instead -- a much happier thought! 

6 hours ago, Camellia said:

I just want to feel that I have a family.

@Camellia You have to make your own family, if you want to feel valued those related by blood are just that relatives. A family should be made-up of people who love and support you.  By all means just answer their post, but go and seek your FAMILY elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Soarsie18 said:

I just want to stay in bed. I don’t have the will in me to do some more work today, but I have to

@Soarsie18 you can't just stay in bed, you have a world to conquer and people to show how things are done. I know things are wearing but you are strong and the end is insight, you can do this!

2 minutes ago, Tears_Always said:

I hope that it turns out to be an okay day and that neither of you end-up getting hurt.

Well we each have a choice of 2.5 hours with either Meerkats or BIrds of Prey. I want an Eagle, or a really tiny knackered Hawk that huffs all the time

Doubt we will spend much time actually together,. Apart from the drive there and back

I had a stressful meeting last night and I'm pretty sure I flubbed my presentation. Of course I spent the entire night wide awake thinking of every last little detail I forgot while I was in front of the group. Because of insomnia, I'm a zombie today. Fortunately, the boss will be at other meetings most of the day so I won't have to worry about him storming into my area without warning.