How Do You Feel Right Now #10

6 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

The amount of misery and hopelessness in the world is overwhelming. I feel it all. I feel totally empty and pointless too. 

Life is a fcking waste.

I'm not a biblical literalist in any sense, but it sure does seem as though we are living in a "fallen world". There's something gravely wrong with the human psyche because we allow so much misery to continue, while also letting the sociopaths & psychopaths continue to rule over us and make things far worse.

My location under my profile pic reads "Enemy Occupied Territory". That a reference from a C. S. Lewis book I read years ago. We are living in what he called "The Silent Planet", which was under the influence of evil. He was/is right.

Edited by JD4010

59 minutes ago, CoffeeAddict103 said:

Also not eating and chain smoking. I want to quit, i need to regain my health. I'm a scrawny mess of a man at the moment.

I've got some spare mass that I'd gladly share with you. I was scrawny as recently as four years ago. I want to return to that state.

45 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

ill stay in bed today because im really down and tired.....i hope you guys have a better day

I hope it gets better for you too. I wanted to stay in bed as well. One of my kitties seems to be ill. She was lying on the bed all by herself. It would have been great to crawl back into bed and kept an eye on her.

Tired, no doubt from yesterday's exertion(s).  Kinda like I jettisoned seven months' emotional weight...and then even managed a couple regular tasks.

If any indication, woke up with only a hint of an anxiety attack.  Yeah, reached for the Trazodone anyway, just in case.  Then decided, after an hour, it was ok to go back to bed for a few hours (with 11 lbs. of kitty fighting for the exact same space).

And, y'know, highly doubt I'm gonna do a damn thing productive today.  Eff it.  Nothing on my plate for almost 24 hours yet.

31 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm back in prison where I'll watch the neighbors out the window the rest of the day.  I mean I'm back home.  Home sweet home.😬

Anxiety, depression, paranoia, withdrawal, addiction needs no walls or bars to imprison us, we are trapped in our bodies, with no chance of parole or a trip to the store without our sentence being firmly applied. I wish I could escape from my mind, then maybe I would have a chance

49 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Anxiety, depression, paranoia, withdrawal, addiction needs no walls or bars to imprison us, we are trapped in our bodies, with no chance of parole or a trip to the store without our sentence being firmly applied. I wish I could escape from my mind, then maybe I would have a chance

Yes I've been trying to escape myself my whole life.  One day when all hope is lost I will.  I'm not really afraid of the neighbors.  They make me laugh more than anything.  The day I can't handle them I do give up.

29 minutes ago, BeyondWeary said:

I feel weird about feeling a lot better than I usually do all this week so far. It is so nice and also strange. I'm not used to this and do I deserve it when so many people are hurting. 

Of course we want you to feel better!  I want you to be happy and have a wonderful life.  If you have a chance at happiness run for your life toward it and don't look back.

36 minutes ago, BeyondWeary said:

I feel weird about feeling a lot better than I usually do all this week so far. It is so nice and also strange. I'm not used to this and do I deserve it when so many people are hurting. 

Nobody here will say you dont deserve it. We may be envious or wondering how you achieved it..... so happy you are getting a good week

I feel pretty down right now. I'm about to get off work and head to the isolation of my home. I am trying to be hopeful and I want to be productive tonight when I get home but I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. Last night I opened up to my friend about being unhappy with life and feeling socially isolated. She didn't know how to help and felt awkward about the situation so she just suggested that I be more physically active. I know that will help and so I'm definitely working on doing more physical activities, but I'm still going to have to try to go through this alone like normal. I'm tired of being alone all the time.