20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #10

Holy Moly!  49 pages already! Zowie!  Time to start a new thread!

On 11/14/2018 at 3:16 PM, Nightjar said:

OK,  I got quite a few jobs done today powered by coke (cola).

🌋👊😻:hugs:🤪👻🥑😟😯🚣‍♀️🤨🤠ha ha, my finger got stuck on the icons but they look pretty so they can stay!

Back to my whinge ...my only problem is I may have to go cold turkey  on coke tomorrow. Don't have to but it really would make sense, financially and health wise. If I succeed I will have to pay for all of this donated energy. Wish me luck with the impending doom and snail energy chaps. Cheers!

On 11/14/2018 at 3:20 PM, Floor2017 said:

Best of luck my friend 

On 11/14/2018 at 4:02 PM, BeyondWeary said:

Hang in there. We are with you in spirit holding you up.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:12 PM, sober4life said:

Her condition has improved and the doctor has given her more hope but she has chosen to have her nutrition kept away and she wants to die anyway.  She's making a decision when she is depressed.  Her decision doesn't make sense anymore!

On 11/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, BeyondWeary said:

Oh, so sorry. How terribly hard that must be 😢

On 11/14/2018 at 5:42 PM, JD4010 said:

I broke another tooth off a few months ago. I've avoided going to the dentist because it's so #$%^&! expensive. Well, now it's infected and HURTS LIKE HELL. I therefore need to scrape together enough $$$ to get it yanked. Never mind fixing it...that would take thousands of dollars. Yanking is only about $350. But even that is more than I can afford now. Pliers and a bottle of booze might be the way to go.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:50 PM, RiverLight said:

I'm doing energy clearing work with a Shaman and energy healer. I paid a lot of money for this and hope it works. Trying to clear out any negative energies I may have picked up. 

On 11/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, BeyondWeary said:

Oh, this is such a long day at work and it's been so loud here today. I just want some peace and quiet!

On 11/14/2018 at 6:40 PM, sober4life said:

Yes you should get it pulled if you can.  You have serious health problems so an infection can be very serious.  When my teeth became infected my health improved greatly from getting the teeth pulled.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:48 PM, Devlinkyla said:

I have lost my mined but yet can’t lose same thing you never hade

Didn't want to be the first to post in the new thread...I've monopolized the previous quite enuf in the past 24, but y'all got me thru a particularly rough day.

Good news/bad news.  Bad news is my computer's fan died this evening, taking down the whole thing.  Good news is that, since Mom didn't take her computer with her, I confiscated it for my own use while mine's in the $hop.

(Good news?  It meant digging thru spaghetti and hunting dust bunnies)

I met up with my friend today and was mortified that she got me a bunch of stuff as a Christmas gift. All I got her was a small crappy chocolate thing, like $10. I wasn't even going to get her anything because we never give Christmas gifts anymore anyways. I feel like a tool. I will have to get her something very nice for her birthday, but that's many months away.

22 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Going to see my kiddos today 😁 words can’t even say how happy i am it’s a early birthday thing for my son so it’s like I am not missing anther birthday    😊

It makes me very happy too.  I hope you have a wonderful day!:hugs:

Anxiety attack despite a solid night's sleep after yesterday's upsets...Mom chaotic move to assisted living, my computer going down, having to then abscond with and set up hers late last night for my use.

What I didn't expect was waking up with an anxiety attack.  I'd describe it as an anxiety hangover...or echo.  There's NOTHING this weekend to cause it.  It's frustrating. 

Oh, I'd like to get my computer into the shop today, but I'm debating instead doing NOTHING today.  I've about concluded I won't tackle any culling at Mom's apartment...today.  I'm disappointed in myself that I'm even debating this.

1 minute ago, MarkintheDark said:

Anxiety attack despite a solid night's sleep after yesterday's upsets...Mom chaotic move to assisted living, my computer going down, having to then abscond with and set up hers late last night for my use.

What I didn't expect was waking up with an anxiety attack.  I'd describe it as an anxiety hangover...or echo.  There's NOTHING this weekend to cause it.  It's frustrating. 

Oh, I'd like to get my computer into the shop today, but I'm debating instead doing NOTHING today.  I've about concluded I won't tackle any culling at Mom's apartment...today.  I'm disappointed in myself that I'm even debating this.

Life sometimes is just a bowl of Cherries 

🍒.  Forrest Grump

44 minutes ago, MarkintheDark said:

I suggest doing nothing today.  Your body is telling you it has been through too much and needs a break today.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I suggest doing nothing today.  Your body is telling you it has been through too much and needs a break today.

Y'see?  I told you I'd need someone to talk some sense into me.  Thx!  (Such a ridiculous dam struggle...as you know...where's my common sense?)

Edited by MarkintheDark

It's raining and we're stuck inside. We got a new mattress today, our second new one since the first didn't work out. I am not happy about the added expense since this one is $1000 more, but what can you do -- we needed it. 

What else? I am still floating from an amazing New Years in NYC.... I am working on my work anxiety and am trying to be better about that. I am happy it's the weekend so we can relax. 

Soon I will be talking to our wedding planner about details for our trip to St Lucia in May. I wish it were sooner. I really want a vacation! My fiance was so cute the other day -- he said to me "can we just get married tomorrow? I can't wait to call you my wife!" It was soo adorable. I truly love him and cannot wait to call him my husband for real, though it feels like we're married already. We're totally committed to each other in every way.

And I love that he takes care of me in so many ways. I've never really had that before, not like this at least. He watches over me, he makes sure I am safe at all times, he is always thinking of me with everything he does, & he dotes on me endlessly. With all his actions, I can tell he truly loves me and very deeply. It's the best feeling in the world. And he still brings me flowers! The other day before New Years he brought a dozen pink roses! It was such a nice surprise, especially with some of those gloomier winter days. 

So therein lies my entry for today. How do I feel? Pretty happy, despite the rainy day. 

52 minutes ago, MarkintheDark said:

Y'see?  I told you I'd need someone to talk some sense into me.  Thx!  (Such a ridiculous dam struggle...as you know...where's my common sense?)

It's the same struggle I go through every day.  My mind is constantly telling things I need to do.  We don't need to do anything and even once we do those things our minds will just come up with something else and something else.  It never ends until we put a stop to it.

9 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

It's raining and we're stuck inside. We got a new mattress today, our second new one since the first didn't work out. I am not happy about the added expense since this one is $1000 more, but what can you do -- we needed it. 

What else? I am still floating from an amazing New Years in NYC.... I am working on my work anxiety and am trying to be better about that. I am happy it's the weekend so we can relax. 

Soon I will be talking to our wedding planner about details for our trip to St Lucia in May. I wish it were sooner. I really want a vacation! My fiance was so cute the other day -- he said to me "can we just get married tomorrow? I can't wait to call you my wife!" It was soo adorable. I truly love him and cannot wait to call him my husband for real, though it feels like we're married already. We're totally committed to each other in every way.

And I love that he takes care of me in so many ways. I've never really had that before, not like this at least. He watches over me, he makes sure I am safe at all times, he is always thinking of me with everything he does, & he dotes on me endlessly. With all his actions, I can tell he truly loves me and very deeply. It's the best feeling in the world. And he still brings me flowers! The other day before New Years he brought a dozen pink roses! It was such a nice surprise, especially with some of those gloomier winter days. 

So therein lies my entry for today. How do I feel? Pretty happy, despite the rainy day. 

Awesome my friend and I pray that things 

continue to blossom for you and your

soon to be husband enjoy your day in

the house together despite of the rain 🌧 

outside 

1 minute ago, Floor2017 said:

Awesome my friend and I pray that things 

continue to blossom for you and your

soon to be husband enjoy your day in

the house together despite of the rain 🌧 

outside 

Awwwww, thank you so very much, Floor! Very sweet of you. 🤗

My life is starting to dramatically turn around now.  Because of all the hard work I have put in things are going to get much better by the end of this month.  All I have to do is make it to the end of this month.  I can finally see a good ending to all of this.  All I have to do is make it there.