surfcaster

Post one of your fears

2 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

I fear going through the traumas from my past again,  sometimes just dwelling on it paralyzes me

Yes, past traumas can be very frightening 

1 hour ago, Floor2017 said:

Yes, past traumas can be very frightening 

Floor2017 you always seem to have a kind uplifting way about how you reply to me and everyone,  thank you

On 1/8/2019 at 11:50 PM, Floor2017 said:

One of my fears is drowning 

Thats one of my fears. I almost drowned when I was 8 and since then if I go in water past my shoulders I will hyperventilate. I always hear how if I learn how to swim I'll get over it...staying out of water works too though 

Are we not all going to do that, because we all have our ego that makes us want to impress peers. Starting a conversation with ‘high, I’m depressed etc doesnt usually get us very far so we stay lonely.... i guess we need to balance the reward versus the risk, and that isnt easy....... you are halfway to managing it because you are aware of the trap.....

I'm done trying to impress people.  People in real life have labeled me a lifelong throwaway.  I'm done.  I'm out in everyone's eyes.  There is no way to measure up or be good enough for them so I'm done.  I'm someone that no matter what changes I make people will still have the attitude of we still don't like you.

I’m afraid I will never discover the amazing hidden talent-gift I possesses that I can use to make my life interesting and worth living and take me out of my parents care. I will be 30 in four months, my dad who will be turning 70 this year and is supporting me will be gone someday soon, so I don’t know what I am going to do with myself. 

Antidepressants seriously it ****ing scares me. They trigger hypomania and never end well. If I was hospitalized refusing would be considered non compliant and screw me over more. The appeal panel in my province to fight involuntary includes a psychiatrist I had issues with in the past which doesn't help either.