Sign in to follow this  
Rattler6

Shows/movies that you hate

Does this include YouTube? Almost anything with more than a million subscribers or 10 million views. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything, but why do the quality and appeal tend to go down as the subscribers and views go up?

1 hour ago, Rattler6 said:

The Big Bang Theory.  I cannot even watch it.  I am socially challenged but I treat people better than Sheldon does even when I am feeling pretty rabid. 

I was going to name this show but with it being so popular I figured people would think I was crazy to not like it 😆

I hate General Hospital at this point.  The parts with Sonny and Dante were the most pathetic scenes I've ever seen on tv but like every other show I watch there is someone hot on there that I like so I watch it even though I can't stand it anymore.

On 2/15/2019 at 4:25 PM, Epictetus said:

Although it is considered a classic, I didn't really like the film, "A Clockwork Orange" by the famous director, Stanley Kubrick. 

I saw it when I was 18. It was horrifying. It's definitely a movie I'd never watch again.

I may have already replied...I dunno. But I'll jump in anyway.

I don't like Seinfeld or Friends. Two hugely popular shows that everybody seems to enjoy. Not me. I think they are both pretentious and not very funny.

19 hours ago, sober4life said:

I agree I don't like Jerry either.  All of the other characters I can relate to in some way because of how nuts they all are.

Yeah, Kramer was appealing to me in that way.

2 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Yeah, Kramer was appealing to me in that way.

I used to have a friend that was exactly like him.  I'm a lot like George and Elaine for sure.  When Elaine was in the subway train and it broke down.  Her thoughts that's me all the time and any little bit of stress makes me act spastic and neurotic like George.

Sign in to follow this