A New Look Read more... ×
20YearsandCounting

epictetus' "Did You Ever?" Thread, Part Two

Yes, it was a huge outpouring of love, written in the middle of the night. I wrote it for my crush and left it on their car for them to find in the morning.

They didn't know it was from me but I told them eventually. It never went anywhere but the whole overwhelming love experience was outstanding! Lol.

Did you ever feel really peaceful and what was it like? 

Edited by Nightjar

Hmm. I don't know if I've ever had an "enemy" per se. I've had bullies or people I couldn't stand, but I tend not to trust them as far as I can throw them. So no, not really.

Did you ever been given a compliment that you were sure was a dig or a joke in disguise?

This Christmas, I did. I got three gifts for my older sister, one of which was a scented soap and lotion set my mother-in-law had gifted me that I knew I'd be allergic to. The second was a gift I bought for someone last year and never ended up using. The third was something new. I think all three things were pretty good gifts though.

What I end up doing a lot honestly is buying something for myself and then realizing I don't really need it and giving it away to one of my sisters or my mom. It's always something I think they'd enjoy too.

Have you ever gotten someone the same gift that they bought you?

Yes. In Kentucky. On our way to a rock concert. We had long hair, the vehicle had New York plates so yeah, obviously we were overwhelmed by the courtesy and leniency shown by the law officer. 🙄

Did you ever get into a car you thought was the ride share you called but... nope! Surprised, frightened, horrified person?

Oh yes. Tech prank, 6 easy steps. 

Gain access to a friend's home computer or smart phone.

Take a screenshot of computer's desktop screen or phone's home screen. 

Remove all icons from desktop or all apps from home screen. 

Set the screenshot as the wallpaper. Withdraw to a safe distance.

Enjoy schadenfreude while friend clicks or taps frantically but nothing seems to work.

Find a new friend. Repeat until friendless. 

Have you ever broken something that belonged  to someone else while at their house? 

4 minutes ago, Atra said:

Oh yes. Tech prank, 6 easy steps. 

Gain access to a friend's home computer or smart phone.

Take a screenshot of computer's desktop screen or phone's home screen. 

Remove all icons from desktop or all apps from home screen. 

Set the screenshot as the wallpaper. Withdraw to a safe distance.

Enjoy schadenfreude while friend clicks or taps frantically but nothing seems to work.

Find a new friend. Repeat until friendless. 

Have you ever broken something that belonged  to someone else while at their house? 

No

10 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

Yes, I broke my great grandmother's coocoo clock

Did you ever almost drown?

Yes, I have almost drown.  I feel in a big drain ditch after there had been a big flood.

My cousin pull me out before I went to meet Jesus.

3 minutes ago, AloneGuy said:

Yes, broke a finger playing baseball when I was a kid. 

Have you ever flown first class?  

No,

Have you ever road on a Gray hound bus traveling from one state to another state six or more hours away from your

destination.