"What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It?" #3

The Quite Place II

Absolutely 100% Brilliant film. Even though fans had to wait it was worth it I think. 5 stars hands down I loved the storyline and loved how each character evolved from the first film. Alot of emotions I felt from watching this brilliant  film. It's one of my favorites for sure.

6 hours ago, Shijima said:

The Quite Place II

Absolutely 100% Brilliant film. Even though fans had to wait it was worth it I think. 5 stars hands down I loved the storyline and loved how each character evolved from the first film. Alot of emotions I felt from watching this brilliant  film. It's one of my favorites for sure.

I watched it and you're right it was very good.❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched the movies Shook and Lucky.  They were rated 4.1 and 5.2.  No way they were both very good movies that messed with your mind the whole time.  I liked them both.  These movies that they say are a shudder original are sometimes very low budget and not very good but when they're really good in my opinion.

The Shack

This movie has opened my eyes and my heart about the whole God thing. I'm still on my spiritual journey to find out what I believe in but it made cry throughout the whole movie. If I end up just being spiritual then it will be that. All I know is I'm not alone and etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 3:45 PM, sober4life said:

Killer High

By far the worst horror movie you'll ever watch no matter who you are.  Probably a group of friends got together and said let's make a movie for fun but don't expect to get paid.

Pretty big talk to say worst you'll ever see🤠.  People are making bad horror movies faster than I can go through them.  The majority of what I watch use only a bit of the red line that indicates how much of a film you've viewed.    Most get five minutes or less.  Some you can tell in the opening scene or dialog that they will never go anywhere but downhill.  It takes writing, and producer/directors who are willing to take chances instead of just copy cat. 

I've taken a lead from the current use of MMA commentators, who say now that a fight that has shown exemplary grit and skill may be "the best fight I've seen in my life lately".  I like that.  It works for horror movie badness, if you turn the idea around, as in "the worst horror movie I've seen in my life lately."

Bulgakov

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Young Frankenstein

I envy him.  Being able to make monster sounds and tearing everything up knowing it will be the last time he sees people sounds like paradise.  People know I can speak and when I do they say something back and it never ends.

Edited by sober4life

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...