Sign in to follow this  
MargotMontage

Yesterday Was OK

I managed to have an ok-ish day. I had my chronic pain return in the morning, so that sucked, but in the afternoon I was productive. Then I went for a walk and managed to enjoy the scenery, watching the people walk by and the dogs and birds. Then I went to the movies, which was nice, since I rarely overcome my anxiety enough to do it.

My chronic pain was back in force by evening, but good days are so rare it's worth mentioning it.

1 hour ago, MargotMontage said:

I managed to have an ok-ish day. I had my chronic pain return in the morning, so that sucked, but in the afternoon I was productive. Then I went for a walk and managed to enjoy the scenery, watching the people walk by and the dogs and birds. Then I went to the movies, which was nice, since I rarely overcome my anxiety enough to do it.

My chronic pain was back in force by evening, but good days are so rare it's worth mentioning it.

I'm proud my friend that you were able to get out a little bit and try to live and to

enjoy the things that life has to over you on a daily bases.

Thank you for sharing a happy day! It is good to get out and enjoy nature and scenery even if you are in pain.  I have chronic back pain, and I take walks and enjoy photography at the same time.  There are always new things to look at and different flowers in bloom all year round. Have you considered volunteering at all?  It is nice to help other people who need assistance.