The Post Anything Thread #3

16 hours ago, sober4life said:

It's from all of that walking you're doing.

No, it's not. I wear fit-flops on my walks because I can't wear sneakers. I can even wear Ugg boots. But any of the sneakers I own make my feet burn very painfully within 10 minutes and I can't stand it. It's something about sneakers that make my feet hurt. I have several pairs and every single one of them are no good for my feet.And they're all different brands so I don't get it.

1 hour ago, watalife said:

I'm wondering how many people would stand to live with ants. Or would you be able to get rid of them. 🤔😕

As in ant colony or they've just come into the house?

I had a leaf cutter ant colony once, until they learned how to build bridges then they left one day.....

13 hours ago, evalynn said:

We have those big ants in the entryway before our front door everytime I'm out there at night, and I know it's only a matter of time before they make it into the house.

*posts gif of the army of flesh eating ants from Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull on the move*

I think my dog is a thief. One time I was panicked looking for my keys and they were in the bottom of her toy box. Then yesterday, I was looking through the toys in her new toy box (on the other side of the table now) and one of my bracelets was in there. I was reminded that when she was a puppy, she used to steal my husbands socks. One time I caught her in the spare bedroom curled up taking a nap on a pile of his socks! 😆

4 hours ago, evalynn said:

I think my dog is a thief. One time I was panicked looking for my keys and they were in the bottom of her toy box. Then yesterday, I was looking through the toys in her new toy box (on the other side of the table now) and one of my bracelets was in there. I was reminded that when she was a puppy, she used to steal my husbands socks. One time I caught her in the spare bedroom curled up taking a nap on a pile of his socks! 😆

My cat is 100% a Klepto. I haven't found his hiding spot yet but there is no way I can lose this much of my own stuff in a Studio apartment

He also likes dragging laundry from the horse and laying on the laundry horse. The sod

On 3/7/2019 at 4:17 PM, watalife said:

The thing about wishing you were de4d is that once your gone you won't know it or get to feel the relief. All this horrible torturous nagging pain and anguish will all have been for nothing.  No satisfaction in living or dying . 

except that maybe to someone you might be one less thing to worry about.

They're baaaaack. Picking up that penny on tails must have brought it on. I only picked it up because every penny on heads I've picked up hasn't been lucky , I figured maybe it's reverse tails good head bad. Well it's all a crock obviously and so are some other things. 

Edited by watalife