20YearsandCounting

The Post Anything Thread #3

My husband wants me to start taking down the tree tonight. Although I'm past my post-holiday depression, I'm still not looking forward to putting away my beautiful ornaments and tree. It looks so nice, what's wrong with keeping it up as long as I want? It's not like there's rules about these things. But I know it'll be an argument if I make a big deal about it.

I was made a fool again today. I paid 60$ for someone to look at my animal and receive no medication for her symptoms. The meds were to be ordered online, he doesn't have in stock, and guess what! Its no longer available and not presently being manufactured. Unbelievable. Why give a prescription for something not available.  You cant trust no one in this world! I swear! You go to the vet to help your pets feel better and they just **** them or neglect to care for them. Everybody just wants a quick buck without deserving it. He spent maybe 15 minutes yaking about stuff we already know and that deserves $ 60 ? Before i left i asked if he could check her temperature and he didn't act like he wanted to do it. For that much money you better do. He was facing the other way he probably didn't even do it.

Edited by watalife

I could go on for days.

Whoevers pulling the strings behind the scenes in this life sure is getting a lot of laughs on my behalf 

He he he

Ha ha ha

Edited by watalife

I still cant believe shes gone. The man that took her from me probably has everything.  Money, loving family and friends, nice things. And all i had was her. She was so special. Totally different than the companion i have now. Why did this happen? This is just another nail in my coffin. Bring it on!

On Wednesday, January 09, 2019 at 11:33 PM, iWantRope said:

Anybody know the fastest way to get fired from a hellhole of a company?

Yes i do. Why don't you just quit? 

Going in late has always helped me get fired

7 hours ago, watalife said:

Yes i do. Why don't you just quit? 

Going in late has always helped me get fired

Just turn your two week notice in and that gives you the power to walk away on your turns

and it will put joy and happiness in your spirit that you had the strength to say enough is enough

On 1/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, SpiralingMind said:

There's a lunar eclipse tonight, visible from North and South America, as well as Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Portugal and the French and Spanish coasts.

I didn't know this. I'll look out for it.