A New Look Read more... √ó
20YearsandCounting

The Post Anything Thread #3

I miss posting in my DF¬†blog.¬† Thinking about updating it sometime¬†this week but the problem is that everything that has happened¬†in my¬†past 4 or so years can be summed up in just a brief, boring paragraph¬†ūüôā¬†¬†¬†Of course, there were changes during those 4 years...¬†some good,¬†some bad, some just odd.¬† ¬†But¬†for me my¬†present¬†and future are the only things I can influence, and the only things that matter.¬† If I ever do¬†post in¬†there¬†again¬†it'll be less about any form¬†of nostalgia and more about just whatever's on my mind at the time.¬†¬†

Anyway that's my "post anything" for now.

12 hours ago, Tearz said:

Squeeze, your¬†post made me laugh right out loud.¬†If my therapist started spewing that astrology crap at me, I'd throw a box of Kleenex at her. Astrology: the art of thinly disguising fabricated bullsh:t as quasi-scientific research for the purpose of confusing and depressing any poor slob¬†who makes the mistake of reading it. My sign is Sadittarius. ūüĎć

He doesn’t incorporate it into therapy thankfully, and I’m sure it doesn’t have any bearing on his approach. He seems to be someone who is into using science to prove spiritual phenomena, though. 

Edited by SqueezeWax

Kitty is a master manipulator.  It's raining.  Lets himself out thru the kitty door.  Then, soaking, insistently cries to be let in the people door so I'll make a fuss and towel him down.  I'm a slave.

THE CAT IN THE HAT ON AGING

I cannot see

I cannot pee

I cannot chew

I cannot scr**

What can I do?

My hearing stinks

My memory shrinks

I look like he**

My mood is bad.  Can you tell?

My body's drooping

Have trouble p**ping . . .

Something totally freaky and paranormal just happened to me. 

I was looking through my movies to pick a DVD to watch, and l use a flashlight after dark because my entertainment center is dark and deep, and it's impossible to see all my movies in there without one. So I laid the flashlight down and it rolled pretty far, behind the open entertainment center door, and stopped. No big deal. I was sorting through the few movies I had grabbed to pick one. Maybe two minutes went by, and then I heard it, that flashlight rolled right back to me!? I was so frightened I literally screamed out loud. I live alone and both of my doggies were on the opposite side of the room. I don't know what to do with this. I can't even bring myself to turn the dang thing off, it's just laying on the floor, shining into the darkness. I am frightened and awestruck. Strange phenomena afoot. Or alight.

No matter how far your car has gone, your cars keys have gone farther ,  because your car keys have gone wherever the car went plus gone wherever you went when they were in your pocket or purse.