20YearsandCounting

What Really Bugs You #8

The way they treat Screech on saved by the bell.   He is friends with them and they treat him like crap. Who needs a friend when people are like that.  Not me 😒

7 hours ago, watalife said:

The way they treat Screech on saved by the bell.   He is friends with them and they treat him like crap. Who needs a friend when people are like that.  Not me 😒

It's like me.  The only way I can have "friends" is if I allow them to treat me that way.

At $14.95 per pound, meat counter person better slice that turkey breast cleanly, not give me what looks like a pile of torn up scraps. I'm still irritated at myself for accepting it just go get the heck out of that store. 

When you look at the nutrition informations on a single serve item, and realize they only gave you information for half or less of the item. No, no one is going to drink that can of soda or eat that individual bag of chips in 2.5 sittings! Just give us the info for the whole item instead of trying to trick us, please and thank-you! 

It drives me nuts when certain people always seem to have the volume on their tv really low.  They're not always talking.  Sometimes they are just sitting there watching the show and I know there is no way in this world they can hear it!

Salads with a protein cost $14 or more while the same menu lists hamburger and fries for $9. Something's broken. That feels like some bu11sh1t.

How is it possible to save every receipt from every transaction all month and lose the one that I need to prove I was charged twice for the same transaction? How can I really not have it? Sometimes I really hate myself. 

Managed care provider finally sent a social worker to meet my mom to determine why an 84 year old woman with arthritis, living alone, who has a broken arm, might need help at home with activities of daily living. Even though this is standard coverage under Medicare.

Wow. It took a week and a half plus me, getting my Jack Nicholson on all over their member services department, to get somebody out here!

That I have a hard time self-soothing. It's getting harder and harder it feels like. I've finally accepted that worrying doesn't help any, but I can't stop doing it once I get going. And when my mind's racing, I can't concentrate on anything else to distract myself. I need to learn some better techniques. 

People who leave their dog's shit on the ground while walking. I stepped in a massive wad of dogshit in front of my daughter's place and it took me an hour to clean it all from the bottom of my cowboy boots. The dog must have been a Great Dane or St. Bernard because the pile was HUGE.

6 hours ago, JD4010 said:

People who leave their dog's shit on the ground while walking. I stepped in a massive wad of dogshit in front of my daughter's place and it took me an hour to clean it all from the bottom of my cowboy boots. The dog must have been a Great Dane or St. Bernard because the pile was HUGE.

Jerks.  I have had to clean up after people who missed the toilet.

People who do not try. 

5 hours ago, Atra said:

Just once in a while, I'd like my weather app icon to say, "idk 🤷🏻‍♂️" instead of being so wrong. Again. 

🌧️:poster_oops:

Yeah these weather forecasters go to college to never be right and make a fool of themselves every day on tv.

What is with kids these days? I did some stupid things when I was a kid, but I never just sat down on a chair in someone's back patio. These kids across the street--and I use the word kid loosely because one is a preteen at least and the other looks like a teen if not a grown @ss man-- are just running around all around my house including my backyard. Keep in mind someone stole our chair once and didn't return it for months--and I have no reason not to believe these dumb-dumbs were involved. And who knows if they put some of the scratches on my car too? And I hate being confrontational but if kids are in my backyard I'm going to tell them off since their parents haven't taught them any boundaries obviously. I guess I'm just going to be the neighborhood b!tch because I've had enough.

It kind of bugs me that the time given to TV programs is shrinking and the amount of time given for commercials is increasing.  I still remember the old days when there were just two commercials during television shows. 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:06 PM, watalife said:

Horrible neighbors who do mean things to you, because you won't talk to them and go along with what they say.

Oh god, my neighbors are the same way. She’s upset we didn’t welcome them into the neighborhood. Came knocking at our door like a maniac about it despite the fact they moved into the neighborhood over A YEAR AGO

She has problems, I swear

2 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Or in restaurants.  You stop for a dinner by yourself and then someone's kids start screaming. 

God, I can’t stand kids. It’s fine if they’re with their parents or whatever, but sometimes the parents just won’t. Shut. Their. Child. Up.😒