What Really Bugs You #8

• 2 weeks later...

Entitled douchebros at the park who ruin my entire experience. Firstly thinking that leash laws don't apply to them or their dog, who is big and running around and shitting in their vicinity but are they going to pick it up and dispose of it? No, even when they see me seeing them, seeing their dog, and obviously glaring. Then a group of entitled douchebros telling me to get out of their way so they can play frisbee all while playing annoying loud Nickleback like music like everyone wants to listen to that s.h.i.t. Seriously I sometimes I wish I wasn't a woman and I had the nerve to tell people to f.u.c.k. off to their face.

On 2/9/2019 at 2:44 PM, evalynn said:

Firstly thinking that leash laws don't apply to them or their dog, who is big and running around and shitting in their vicinity but are they going to pick it up and dispose of it? No, even when they see me seeing them, seeing their dog, and obviously glaring. 

UUUGH, I hate people who don't keep their dogs on a leash! Not only is it irresponsible, it troubles dogs like mine who are nervous and dont like it when your yappy chihuahua or giant untrained dog run up to them and bark at them. Plus, what if my dog happened to be dog violent? It'd be your problem what happens next!

Ok, sorry, one more thing. I'm an easily irkable person i guess.

I HATE -with a burning passion- companies and corporations that use their social media accounts (namely twitter) to act like real people. I despise this new marketing tactic where they try to be hip and cool by getting millenials to push their propaganda. I cant fully explain why it's bad and i hate it, but companies have no place trying to assimilate with us real people. Take your twitter jokes and leave, Satan.