What Really Bugs You #8

1 hour ago, Wolven said:

People who lie, manipulate, use, disrespect, judge others. I met so many countless times over the years and still sadly do, I can read people extremely well now due to all my experiences with those types of people.

I feel the same way.  I used to not have much people skills at all to be honest.  I was forced to learn the hard way unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...

Every December DH buys himself what I've planned to give him for Xmas, even if it's obscure.This year it's new waterproof gear for work. At least when he went out to buy it last night I was able to direct him to the best place to pick it up. Because I already had plans to go there. Last night. Sigh.

When the last sip of French pressed coffee is full of java-grit.

Long-stale rumination cringes.

Close walking chin-maskers.

Lingering migraine dregs.

• 4 weeks later...

Printers, I hate printers.
Printing a clothes pattern in human size; the printer decides to stop and gives an unspecified error - I close the project. Then it decides to notify "Oh, btw ... it's just the paper sensor being silly. Put more in!"
And I've already close the project and the clipboard is empty and I can't restart printing from the last position.

🙂 The time of the sword and ax is nigh! Printer will say good bye!

The thin walls in this house. This house is warm and comfortable and it looks pretty good but the walls? Man, they're like tissue paper.

I can hear every word of my neighbours conversations and they are not loud people. At all. 

After 9pm I feel like I have to be as quiet as a mouse because I know they are all early risers next door and by my just moving around in my house I'll be keeping them awake. 

My neighbour's alarm wakes me up in the morning and I can actually hear his shower through the wall. 

I don't play music to any kind of enjoyable level at any time of the day coz I know I'll be annoying them, it's as if it's playing in their room 🙄

Think that's about it for now 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

53 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

The thin walls in this house. This house is warm and comfortable and it looks pretty good but the walls? Man, they're like tissue paper.

I can hear every word of my neighbours conversations and they are not loud people. At all. 

After 9pm I feel like I have to be as quiet as a mouse because I know they are all early risers next door and by my just moving around in my house I'll be keeping them awake. 

My neighbour's alarm wakes me up in the morning and I can actually hear his shower through the wall. 

I don't play music to any kind of enjoyable level at any time of the day coz I know I'll be annoying them, it's as if it's playing in their room 🙄

Think that's about it for now 🤔

It's like it was when I was living in apartments in low income housing.  I woudn't go back to that for all the money in the world.  Now I don't have to worry about noise.  I can sit here and howl like a wolf for days and nobody's coming.  

9 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It's like it was when I was living in apartments in low income housing.  I woudn't go back to that for all the money in the world.  Now I don't have to worry about noise.  I can sit here and howl like a wolf for days and nobody's coming.  

Amen to that. Hope I can resume my howling activities in the near future 👍

• 9 months later...

I really need to rectify this one with myself... but the neighbors outside door  light...   it shines directly in the horrible 1970's yellow textured glass window that is by my front door.  it shines really bright. Over the years I have asked them to please remember to turn it off, but they forget and they will leave it on all through the day and into the night. So I have to sneak out there at night and slightly unscrew the bulb.  I have tried the black out film  but since the window is textured, it doesn't stay up... and it difficult to put a black out curtain. because the window is so narrow.....  anyway.... this bugs me...  and it really shouldn't

1 hour ago, SoulSurvivor said:

I really need to rectify this one with myself... but the neighbors outside door  light...   it shines directly in the horrible 1970's yellow textured glass window that is by my front door.  it shines really bright. Over the years I have asked them to please remember to turn it off, but they forget and they will leave it on all through the day and into the night. So I have to sneak out there at night and slightly unscrew the bulb.  I have tried the black out film  but since the window is textured, it doesn't stay up... and it difficult to put a black out curtain. because the window is so narrow.....  anyway.... this bugs me...  and it really shouldn't

It should bug you.  All you need is one thing from them for peace in your life and they won't give it to you.  I would fully believe they were leaving it on on purpose to make my day worse.  Would I be right?  Maybe maybe not but that would be my thinking.

6 hours ago, SoulSurvivor said:

Yeah,  this would really agitate me as well. 

8 hours ago, watalife said:

My boy cat who keeps beating and biting the hell out of my girl cat. She was just running to me and he body slammed her into the wall. What s.o.b! I never wanted this!

Some animals get jealous when other pets get attention.  They think they should be the only one getting everything.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:06 PM, SoulSurvivor said:

It would bug me too :)). 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:37 AM, lindahurt said:

My eyes are very sensitive so cigarette smoke bugs me.  It causes my eyes to burn like a onion would.   And, I don't like the scent getting into my clothes. 

cigarette smoke is nauseating for me 

Edited by pdh