What Really Bugs You #8

Rewatching Criminal Minds. 

I don't really have an explanation for this that won't sound completely weird. It's comforting.

Also, very annoyed that Netflix has seasons 1-12 while CBS only has only season 15. Seasons 13, 14 in the greedy hands of some corp. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I buy a sandwich that's (sorta) cut in half. Disappointed that the knife somehow didn't make it all the way through the bottom bread.

What do? Stretch it until it snaps in two? Chew through? Karate chop?

I understand, it's the 500th sandwich today, you're busy. You are probably working on multiple orders.

All the same.

I would be grateful.

When cutting my sandwich in half, if you could possibly struggle all the way thorugh to the end.

Should the knife blade not quite saw cleanly through. I propose, maybe, I suppose? Like. Try again? 🤷‍♂️

The MASSIVE dead armadillo that will sit on the side of the road because nobody, including me, will ever go near it. Everybody on the whole street will just get used to the smell. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What bugs me the most in this life is the fact that grandpa looked like chef boyardee and I don't.  Growing up I had hope that one day I could go everywhere dressed as a chef with pride but that dream never came true.🥺

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I hate most of my neighbours 😒 They are gossipy and mean. I can't wait to move. I've never known anything like this 😔

I think that's all neighbors.  They may talk nice and pretend to be friendly but the second you walk away you're the one they're talking about.😒

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I hate most of my neighbours 😒 They are gossipy and mean. I can't wait to move. I've never known anything like this 😔

Oooooo, I hate that!  Another example of people who never learned to 'live and let live.'   

Years ago a close friend of our family was very frustrated with some gossip his neighbors were spreading about him.  (FYI - He was a small dairy farmer.)  He swore he was going to put an old television antenna on the 'cow barn' to give people something to really gossip about.  I do not remember if he did put up the antenna or not.  

Maybe you can find some type of 'red herring' thing to do to make your nosy neighbors really wonder.  Let's see ... leave one day wearing a red, clown nose; and leave another day with a ridiculous, bright green hat (from a thrift store); etc.  If they ever have the nerve to ask you about your actions, reply something like, "Oh, that!  That was just to see if anyone would be rude enough to mention it."   🤣

All they do is talk about people in areas like this so I know how people feel.  I would love to just stop talking to them completely and buy a rabbit suit and every time I go outside I would put on the suit.  I would mow my yard in the suit.  I would always leave the house in the suit.  I could take it off after I got out of the neighbor's sight but I would love to go 10 years like that never giving them any explanation and never saying a word to them.