Doesn't seem to be working

S253

Hi I've taken a few antidepressants the one I thought worked the best was Trintellix but unfortunately my insurance does not cover it; i have been prescribed Wellbutrin by my doctor for about 2 and a half months and I've been taking it along with Zoloft; my home sitaution has been stressful and I've been really agitated and also sometimes can get a little spacey;

1 minute ago, S253 said:

Hi I've taken a few antidepressants the one I thought worked the best was Trintellix but unfortunately my insurance does not cover it; i have been prescribed Wellbutrin by my doctor for about 2 and a half months and I've been taking it along with Zoloft; my home sitaution has been stressful and I've been really agitated and also sometimes can get a little spacey;

Welcome to the forum my friend and I hope that you and your doctor can soon figure out what is best for you.  Hang in there my friend and if the Zoloft doesn’t work well with Wellbutrin for you.  See if maybe you can try Celexa with the Wellbutrin.  Trintellix is a good one but a lot of insurances want pay for it because it is so high in cost.  Best of luck my friend and don’t be afraid to come here and post and to pick up pointers from others 

1 minute ago, Floor2017 said:

Welcome to the forum my friend and I hope that you and your doctor can soon figure out what is best for you.  Hang in there my friend and if the Zoloft doesn’t work well with Wellbutrin for you.  See if maybe you can try Celexa with the Wellbutrin.  Trintellix is a good one but a lot of insurances want pay for it because it is so high in cost.  Best of luck my friend and don’t be afraid to come here and post and to pick up pointers from others 

Thanks for the welcome and for the suggestion as well I'll bring that up with my doctor when I go to see them again

I used to buy mine under the brand name Brintellix online at bluesky because the cost was so astronomical.  I saved a little bit of money but was still spending 100 dollars a month!  My primary dr told me to try the coupon on Trintellix's website again (it hadn't worked when I tried before) and it worked--now I have a 30 dollar co-pay.  Don't know if this applies to your situation as your insurance doesn't want to cover but the Trintellix website does have ways that can assist in the cost of the drug.  Good luck!