20YearsandCounting

ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 2

What are you watching right now? 

For me, it's Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkheban

On 11/15/2018 at 2:36 PM, hocico said:

Inspector George Gently 

On 11/15/2018 at 10:50 AM, MLG45 said:

Suicide Squad.  I've seen it before but I'm a Sci Fi nut so no problems watching it more than once. 😎

Sam & Dean, "Supernatural".

Not the best always, but the best since Duncan MacLeod in the "Immortal" in its first seasons.  "Supernatural" goes on and on, and I think continues to exist because it's like Denny's or McDonalds.  It makes edible episodes on a consistent basis.  Others, like "Walking Dead" and "The Immortal" seemed like they had a few outstanding years, then the writers went home or something; they went,  spiraling down.   And, Supernatural always delivers the best looking demon babes.

Bulga

Just finished watching an episode of Star Trek Next gen.

I always liked the “Q” episodes, if for nothing else than  “Q” ‘s bombastic and utterly ridiculous omnipotent knavery. 

I watched the episode “Tapestry” (NextGen 6 episode 15). Picard is given a chance to change some aspects of his youth. 

It struck a chord. I’m not entirely sure why but it was a zen moment.  I still don’t like myself. But would I change anything about my life in the past if I could? For real? Would it be any better? WTF?

Edited by samadhiSheol

SS ,

I like Q, and all the omnipotent characters of TV fantasies usually.  Right on about Q.   They gave him a little more knavery, good word, as you say. 

I've also thought about what I might tweak in my own evolution to change who and what I am.  Problem for me is, I keep having to back up a step, then back up again.  I can never get back to just one thing.  It's like looking for "prime cause" in the universe.  Without god, which I don't have, there's no getting to the root for me.  If I had been born to someone else, in another time, in different circumstances seems like it would work.  As long as I'm just wishing.

Decent day for all,

Bulgakov

My Daddy Can Shoot Your Daddy, by Mark McCain:

My daddy can shoot your daddy

Fast as you can blink

He'll do it with a rifle

He's always in the right

Your daddy shouldn't have resisted

Your daddy wasn't too bright

by Bulga

Edited by Bulgakov
was in "bold"

3 hours ago, hocico said:

How did they all die in this episode? 

One pushed down a staircase the other a knife thrown into chest. 😁

Idyllic town where the good folks knock each other off at a rate that rivals LA in the 90s. I kinda dig it. 

3 hours ago, Atra said:

One pushed down a staircase the other a knife thrown into chest. 😁

Idyllic town where the good folks knock each other off at a rate that rivals LA in the 90s. I kinda dig it. 

Man I need to watch that show again 😂  it's all good fun old bean 🧐

M***** on CCTV

Canadian person vanishes, room mate appears on CCTV carrying a suspiciously large bag from the flat where they lived with the missing person, the police dude informs us the viewers that it's a hockey bag.

"how Canadian they even use a hockey bag to get rid of bodies" 

Edited by hocico