20YearsandCounting

Lindsay's "3 Words Of The Moment" Thread, Part 2

Re-starting this great thread - wow, over 43+ pages! 

Three words of the moment, and here are the last few posts to get you started.

2 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Really

Bad

Satire

3 hours ago, hocico said:

horrendous

cult

action

6 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Hot

Tea

Nice

22 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Yes 

It 

Is

On 11/16/2018 at 4:58 PM, Devlinkyla said:

Caffeine 

is

good

5 hours ago, jeremiah said:

You 

Live 

London? 

My three word post was rather cryptic wasn't it 😊

No but I am not that far away from London as the crow flies (bout an hour 🙂) , hence why I often used to spend many happy hours in Camden (back in the old days 😁 before they had the fire and it became rubbish ☹️) , last time I was there was a few years ago when my Irish friend Laura flew over to London and we met up and went to look round 😄 

Yesterday at work we had a chap come in who owns a huge bright blue Hyacinth Macaw (so not really a parrot ☺️)  he takes it for walks round town on his shoulder (attached to a lead) 😂 I had seen pictures but this was the first time I had seen it in the er.. feathers 😁 it came and sat on my shoulder for a bit, that was kinda scary as at one point it almost fell off so it save itself it grabbed hold of my collar with its beak 😨 , he was telling me that it is house trained (it does a little dance just like a toddler to tell you it needs to go potty 😂) and we gave it a plastic hanger which it took great pleasure it breaking into little bits with its beak 😆

Pretty

blue

eyes

Edited by hocico

38 minutes ago, hocico said:

My three word post was rather cryptic wasn't it 😊

No but I am not that far away from London as the crow flies (bout an hour 🙂) , hence why I often used to spend many happy hours in Camden (back in the old days 😁 before they had the fire and it became rubbish ☹️) , last time I was there was a few years ago when my Irish friend Laura flew over to London and we met up and went to look round 😄 

Yesterday at work we had a chap come in who owns a huge bright blue Hyacinth Macaw (so not really a parrot ☺️)  he takes it for walks round town on his shoulder (attached to a lead) 😂 I had seen pictures but this was the first time I had seen it in the er.. feathers 😁 it came and sat on my shoulder for a bit, that was kinda scary as at one point it almost fell off so it save itself it grabbed hold of my collar with its beak 😨 , he was telling me that it is house trained (it does a little dance just like a toddler to tell you it needs to go potty 😂) and we gave it a plastic hanger which it took great pleasure it breaking into little bits with its beak 😆

Pretty

blue

eyes

Too 

Many

Words

Ha ha!! Just kidding. ..

Ah, now things make sense.  I thought about London because they have parrots living wild there which pop up on people's balconies...which is what I was picturing...you looking out to your balcony!...

It's amazing how we can jump to some crazy assed conclusions sometimes :joker:

I'm about three hours from the big smoke and only go up once in a blue moon 🌚 but I like Camden too.

Edited by jeremiah
If you're going through hell, keep going.

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

My brother will be here until Tuesday.  After that who knows but I'll be ok I promise.  The rest of this month will be so stressful I probably won't even remember it.

My divorce springs to mind, this/last year. Going through a huge amount of grief and having to sell my house simultaneously. Yeah,  it's going to be tough if you're next if kin, so much to do on top of your grief..  However having the stuff to do can help in a way. It keeps you going through the worst of times. You'll have purpose to get everything done.

I grieved in little sections inbetween manic house cleaning, speaking to solicitors, dealing with forms etc. 

Don't forget just take it one day at a time. That's all you need to do.

:hugs:

Mamma misses hypomania 

Depressive episodes blow

But I keep taking my antipsychotic like I am supposed to. In the past I would skip it, stay up all night, and often trigger raging and/or crazy hypo

Edited by LouisRiel