20YearsandCounting

TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 2

What's on my mind right now is two things:

1st; How could someone hate me that much?  I mean, in all the years together there has to be a reason.... right?

2nd: Hiccups? ... now? Really? It's 3AM here and my night was rough enough as it was....but sure give me hiccups.

Feck you, too 2019

I have that feeling like I have to clear my throat but it won't clear. Last night I thought it was because I was making myself upset and crying, but it won't go away today. I hope I don't have a cold, as I just had in October. I still have a cough from that cold that hasn't gone away. I see a lot of tea with honey in my future.

This month won't be good at all.  It's going to be pure survival doing what I have to do to make it but February and March will be a little better and April will be good.  I have to realize that things will get better and just live with it.

24 minutes ago, sober4life said:

This month won't be good at all.  It's going to be pure survival doing what I have to do to make it but February and March will be a little better and April will be good.  I have to realize that things will get better and just live with it.

Well said my friend and I appreciate your ability to be real with yourself

I was just talking to someone about where the well is here on my property.  I don't know I said.  I just got home and pulled in the driveway and said hmm maybe that's why I have a wishing well in my front yard.  When I was talking to him I didn't even remember I had a wishing well.  

@Epictetus Snowed in?  Is that normal there? 

It is unusually warm where I am, tbh. I wonder if we'll get a revenge snow storm late January!

On my mind;  I cried so much it looks like I got punched in the face. I was hoping me and my relative could make up for 2019 but after being refused to being spoken to on the phone to wish a happy new year, I can take a hint.

It hurts though and my hubby asked why I cared so much.

Simply because this is a close relative and I don't understand why she hates me that passionately.

But yeah, I am done, too. Can't say I didn't try!

2 hours ago, Epictetus said:

Since I am completely snowed in, I am wondering when the city will get the snow plows to residential streets like mine.  I have enough food and survival stuff but am getting a bit of cabin fever.  

Where you are they probably aren't prepared at all.  I'm surprised they even have snow plows to be honest.

The da*n dog is going to give me an ulcer one day. We were getting ready to sit down to dinner and my husband is in the kitchen getting a bun to eat with his meal. The dog, as usual when we're in the kitchen, is at his feet hoping to grab anything he drops. He ends up dropping one of those plastic tabs that keep the bun bag closed. The dog gobbles it down like it's a treat, and we're too late to stop her. My husband freaks out that her insides are going to get ripped up, and I'm initially in denial because I don't even have the energy to deal with it and her vet is closed and who knows how much dog x-rays cost. So we look it up, and some people suggest bread so I give her a slice. But we spent the evening worried about how it's going to come out, as she's only a 20 pound chihuahua mix. Then in the middle of the night, she threw up all over my husband. Since then, he's taken her out twice and he said he might have seen something in her poop that was part of the plastic tab. I was planning on taking her out again around now, but it's still pouring and she hides when it's coming down like this. At least she's been acting normal--minus the throwing up--and doesn't seem to be in any pain (I poked all over her abdomen this afternoon and she had no reaction). So cross your feelings that she'll be alright. 🤞🏽Needless to say I'll be nagging my husband to be more careful not to drop things in the future.

I feel like I've been run over by 5 trucks but my mind keeps yelling go go go!  The people that know me in real life must think I'm the craziest person they have ever met after 40 years of this madness.

Too much is on my mind and I'm trying to get to sleep unsuccessfully.  My regular computer goes in the shop tomorrow while I use a slower substitute, I think one of my external drives also crapped out...and I'm still on about cleaning out Mom's apt, though I have until the 15th.

Plus, I have a rare photo subject I could catch before sunrise - a matter of my pride/reputation -  but I'd have to get up early.

Why do I have breakdowns?  Today the day after my breakdown I can barely think.  My motor skills are all messed up.  Somehow I have to be able to drive to spend the day with people that have been ******* me for the last year and driving me insane to do very important things.  I have to be at the top of my game all while losing 4 pounds today.  I have to lose 4 pounds today on top of everything.  There is no other way.

I’m thinking I wish I could find something meaningful to do with my life so I wouldn’t impulsively buy things all the time to fill the void.