20YearsandCounting

TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 2

Posted (edited)

I don't even remember today.  I think my mind goes away more and more because why would it want to experience any of this?  Eventually my mind will just stay away and I won't come back and I won't have to do this anymore.

Edited by sober4life

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Eventually my mind will just stay away and I won't come back and I won't have to do this anymore.

My worry there is that the body would remain and at some point the mind/ soul or whatever would come back for a visit and be trapped or that you cannot truly move on even if it is to nothingness until the body goes.

Maybe it's a guy thing.  I'm struck every year at my social media feeds in which my friends honor their fathers, particularly among my contemporaries who are in their 50s and 60s.

This has been a hard for three of my friends who've just lost their fathers in the past year or so.  Their tributes move me...particularly having met their fathers.  Their fathers are so much like mine, having encouraged their sons all their lives.  Their sons are some of the finest men I know.

I'm lucky to have had a dad just like them.  And I share their pride.

8 hours ago, Tears_Always said:

My worry there is that the body would remain and at some point the mind/ soul or whatever would come back for a visit and be trapped or that you cannot truly move on even if it is to nothingness until the body goes.

My mind will go way before my body and I will probably live the last 30 years of my life in the state mental hospital because this is hell.  The thing I hate most and fear most will be a destiny I can't escape.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, sober4life said:

My mind will go way before my body and I will probably live the last 30 years of my life in the state mental hospital because this is hell.  The thing I hate most and fear most will be a destiny I can't escape.

You're not going there Sober. You're coming with us. We're all in this together n we're gonna be ok, k? 

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

It makes me mad.  A new store opened up and they were giving out free coffee mugs and free coloring books but they wouldn't give me a coloring book!

I never understand that, I don't drink coffee but I do color (sometimes) much more useful item either way. 

That my dad is a piece of crap. There should be a law against who has children and they should be required to love there children and be there for them in any way needed. If not,  they should be punished.  Or the child should be given a parent that loves them. Don't have kids if you don't want nothing to do with them. He must be scared of me or something.  

29 minutes ago, watalife said:

That my dad is a piece of crap. There should be a law against who has children and they should be required to love there children and be there for them in any way needed. If not,  they should be punished.  Or the child should be given a parent that loves them. Don't have kids if you don't want nothing to do with them. He must be scared of me or something.  

My dad used to be like your dad but then he started pretending to care because he wants in my will.  I will set all of my assets and money on fire before I give any of it to my awful family.

Posted (edited)

I don't know what to do with all my stuff.  I don't want them to have it either. Nor do I want any of there stuff!  I'm going to make make a list of everything and see how much I can get if things get any worse in this joke of a life.

Edited by watalife

1 hour ago, watalife said:

There should be a law against who has children and they should be required to love there children and be there for them in any way needed. If not,  they should be punished.  Or the child should be given a parent that loves them. Don't have kids if you don't want nothing to do with them.

My daughter used to say that anyone who wants  children should attend classes so they know what they are doing and be given a license to have kids before bringing them into the world. I see kids everyday who have behavior problems caused by the parents' lack of concern or positive attention, or the biggie -- lack of love. I try to give those kids alot of positive attention and extra love and hugs. 

Yes my upbringing is what screwed me up completely.  I had a wonderful mom.  She was like an angel that only cared about others and making the ones she loved happy in life.  She was a wonderful nurse that was very loving to all of her patients.  She was a very good person.  Then dad is basically like JR Ewing from Dallas.  Having 2 parents that are complete opposites really messes you up.

We have an employee who has some form of mental illness.
People talk behind his back, calling him names and complaining about how he does his job.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, sober4life said:

I will never have peace and happiness in this world.  How many times do I have to beg you to **** me god.  I want out of here right now!

God ain't listening to me either. Or maybe He has me on ignore.