20YearsandCounting

TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 2

Wow, what a great thread!  Getting a new one started since the old one is 25+ pages!  Here are the last few  posts, and a link to the old thread if you need it.

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/topic/146851-whats-on-your-mind-right-now-2/?page=26

5 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I wish this would be over soon.  I hate life!

6 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Not sure what to do next today.  Not wanting to go back to work on Monday but I have financial goals, things I want to do and a few things I want to do.

11 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Same :console:

12 hours ago, evalynn said:

I hate when my eye won't stop watering. It's so irritating, physically and mentally. It also scares me, because that's how my inexplicable week of bell palsy started in high school. 

11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

My dog loves my niece.  She's a 10 year old version of mom.  It makes me cry.

I do understand my friend but it sure is good to see a love one in another family

member that brings back precious memories. 

Tomorrow’s mri- scan. I hate confined, constricted spaces (read: I am claustrophobic), but it is a necessary step to figure out what’s going on in my chronic effed up, pain ridden wrist/arm.

I am also thinking of the bother of going to work after the scan. It will take me longer to get there. I dislike my job and I am utterly bored with it. I can’t find anything else and with all this chronic pain- and what-not -crappery in my life, also being the age I am,  I feel completely defeated. Why even bother anymore? No reason I guess. I seem to have inherited all the bad genes  and characteristics of both sides of my respective family lines. If I’m glad for one thing it’s that I don’t have kids to pass on all of these bad genes and bad blood I have picked up during my dissatisfactory and disappointing failure of a life. 

Paid my bills and stuff. But I keep thinking what if I didn't. Did I? Or didn't I? I remember paying them, but are the memories real?

Same damn thing about the gas valves, apartment keys...

Did I say something insulting? Maybe there's a hidden f**k somewhere.

That's how I roll. 💂‍♂️Call the Guards!💂‍♂️

17 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Tomorrow’s mri- scan. I hate confined, constricted spaces (read: I am claustrophobic), but it is a necessary step to figure out what’s going on in my chronic effed up, pain ridden wrist/arm.

I am also thinking of the bother of going to work after the scan. It will take me longer to get there. I dislike my job and I am utterly bored with it. I can’t find anything else and with all this chronic pain- and what-not -crappery in my life, also being the age I am,  I feel completely defeated. Why even bother anymore? No reason I guess. I seem to have inherited all the bad genes  and characteristics of both sides of my respective family lines. If I’m glad for one thing it’s that I don’t have kids to pass on all of these bad genes and bad blood I have picked up during my dissatisfactory and disappointing failure of a life. 

I feel you my friend and I can relate to your struggles

18 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

I feel you my friend and I can relate to your struggles

Muchos thanks Floor. 

Funnily enough claustrophobia wasn't an issue today. It was the impossible postion I had to be. Haha

I was in the so-called "superman position. As I had my shoulder decalsified a few weeks ago and only recently have gained any resemblance of mobility in the shoulder area, it was more the position I was in that was the bxxxh of it.

It went well though and the nurse commented how still I was throughout the procedure. Waiting for the orthopedist's evaluation next. I know there is a ganglion cyst somewhere within the wrist which is causing the pain in my wrist.

So still no boxing as in heavy bags or pad work and I have to modify any workouts. But I intend to shadow kickbox the crap out of my nihilst stance of today 😉

Edited by samadhiSheol

1 hour ago, samadhiSheol said:

Muchos thanks Floor. 

Funnily enough claustrophobia wasn't an issue today. It was the impossible postion I had to be. Haha

I was in the so-called "superman position. As I had my shoulder decalsified a few weeks ago and only recently have gained any resemblance of mobility in the shoulder area, it was more the position I was in that was the bxxxh of it.

It went well though and the nurse commented how still I was throughout the procedure. Waiting for the orthopedist's evaluation next. I know there is a ganglion cyst somewhere within the wrist which is causing the pain in my wrist.

So still no boxing as in heavy bags or pad work and I have to modify any workouts. But I intend to shadow kickbox the crap out of my nihilst stance of today 😉

ok superman just don't over do it

A year ago I ordered two sparring swords.
They were in the "coming soon" category.
 ⚔️

Spoiler

I should write to them and cancel the order.

17 minutes ago, APFSDS said:

A year ago I ordered two sparring swords.
They were in the "coming soon" category.
 ⚔️

Hide contents

I should write to them and cancel the order.

NFL football 

I turned out to be the loser they saw in me when I was bullied at 14-16. I have no reason to not think I am a failure. I was/am crap at everything I did/do. The only thing different from the me then and now is I hate myself even more and I know hope never existed in the first place.

Edited by samadhiSheol

My back hurts. I have to rearrange my body and the pillows underneath me. It seems to hurt more lately, maybe I knew a new firm pillow to support it. Also I feel very tired and it's coldish today so I don't want to leave these blankets if I don't have to.