20YearsandCounting

How Do You Feel Right Now #9

Wow! Starting a new thread is waaaay overdue!  75+ pages..... Here are the last few posts from the previous thread:

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/topic/155585-how-do-you-feel-right-now-8/?page=76

1 hour ago, Devlinkyla said:

I feel like trash 

1 hour ago, Floor2017 said:

I’m sorry to hear this my friend and we’re here for you if you want to talk about it.  It often helps to release frustrations and to let them go.

I feel like I wished I made enough money 💰 so that I wouldn’t have to be away from home so much working.  But it’s all good because it blesses me to take care of my family and I guess it’s a small price to pay to help change the next generations in my family 

Well I do want to talk to same on about it but I can’t then I get angry I just want to cry but can’t 

It hurts my friend when your mind is troubled.  I been there myself before and it’s hard to trust people with your most intimate pains and fears 

It’s about same thing that happened oh so very personal and I so want to tell same one about how am feeling about the hole thing and I can’t 

Lousy.  Day came crashing down around me as I contemplated the financial disaster looming with moving Mom to assisted living, which will wipe out everything within several months.  I can't see a way out of it unless, frankly, she does me a favor and dies soon. 

Called a hotline and cried some of it out for half an hour.  First time I've had a good cry in months and let out the depths of my total hopelessness and despair.  I'm now too damned drained to feel anything.  I'm still shaking.

I wasn't built to handle all this.

6 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

Lousy.  Day came crashing down around me as I contemplated the financial disaster looming with moving Mom to assisted living, which will wipe out everything within several months.  I can't see a way out of it unless, frankly, she does me a favor and dies soon. 

Called a hotline and cried some of it out for half an hour.  First time I've had a good cry in months and let out the depths of my total hopelessness and despair.  I'm now too damned drained to feel anything.  I'm still shaking.

I wasn't built to handle all this.

Believe it or not you’re stronger than you give yourself credit for.  Some way or some how things will work itself out in the end.  Just hang in there my friend 

8 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane

Shoulda been my name

Mr. Cellophane

'cause you can look right through me

walk right by me

and never know I'm there.

Quite the opposite,  my friend.  Did I tell you that I shared your response to my grief with one of my sisters?  She was SO COMFORTED by it, as you know I was.  Your depth, character and compassion are merely wonderful parts of what make you who you are, and though I suspect your post means the opposite in your mind, when I look at you, I see a wonderful man suffering this s h i t t y disease we call "depression."  

I posted these lyrics some time ago, but I will post them again because they mean exactly what I'm (clumsily) trying to say:

If I had a spell of magic
I would make this enchantment for you:
A burgundy heart-shaped medalion
With a window that you could look through
So that when all the mirrors are angry
With your faults and all you must do
You could peek through that heart-shaped medalion
And see you from my point of view.

xoxoxoxoxox,
Marianna 

OK,  I got quite a few jobs done today powered by coke (cola).

🌋👊😻:hugs:🤪👻🥑😟😯🚣‍♀️🤨🤠ha ha, my finger got stuck on the icons but they look pretty so they can stay!

Back to my whinge ...my only problem is I may have to go cold turkey  on coke tomorrow. Don't have to but it really would make sense, financially and health wise. If I succeed I will have to pay for all of this donated energy. Wish me luck with the impending doom and snail energy chaps. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, jeremiah said:

OK,  I got quite a few jobs done today powered by coke (cola).

🌋👊😻:hugs:🤪👻🥑😟😯🚣‍♀️🤨🤠ha ha, my finger got stuck on the icons but they look pretty so they can stay!

Back to my whinge ...my only problem is I may have to go cold turkey  on coke tomorrow. Don't have to but it really would make sense, financially and health wise. If I succeed I will have to pay for all of this donated energy. Wish me luck with the impending doom and snail energy chaps. Cheers!

Best of luck my friend 

4 minutes ago, BeyondWeary said:

Hang in there. We are with you in spirit holding you up.

Her condition has improved and the doctor has given her more hope but she has chosen to have her nutrition kept away and she wants to die anyway.  She's making a decision when she is depressed.  Her decision doesn't make sense anymore!

19 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Her condition has improved and the doctor has given her more hope but she has chosen to have her nutrition kept away and she wants to die anyway.  She's making a decision when she is depressed.  Her decision doesn't make sense anymore!

Oh, so sorry. How terribly hard that must be 😢

I broke another tooth off a few months ago. I've avoided going to the dentist because it's so #$%^&! expensive. Well, now it's infected and HURTS LIKE HELL. I therefore need to scrape together enough $$$ to get it yanked. Never mind fixing it...that would take thousands of dollars. Yanking is only about $350. But even that is more than I can afford now. Pliers and a bottle of booze might be the way to go.

56 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I broke another tooth off a few months ago. I've avoided going to the dentist because it's so #$%^&! expensive. Well, now it's infected and HURTS LIKE HELL. I therefore need to scrape together enough $$$ to get it yanked. Never mind fixing it...that would take thousands of dollars. Yanking is only about $350. But even that is more than I can afford now. Pliers and a bottle of booze might be the way to go.

Yes you should get it pulled if you can.  You have serious health problems so an infection can be very serious.  When my teeth became infected my health improved greatly from getting the teeth pulled.