moving on with life

life  is awsome and i feel great and yes im high but i now are certain as i like to say is life changing if used corerctly  i feel more balanced and I've taken many tolerance breaks that send mood into hyper drive then i crash and i wlllow in despair for months. 

mood stabilizers are really helping i still haven't reached a high enough blood level so i have to go the to lab in 5 days and see if depakote level are high enough and in patient doc or pamiry will okay 2000 mg a day. it was raised to 1500 mg Dose After Blood Test. I feel a lot better than 2 weeks ago.  I Have undergone a tremendous Transformation in the last 2 weeks.  II believe I have a bright future in front of me I believe it was mental illness that was holding me back this whole time. So I make this declaration I will never give up In the words In the words of Jimmy V Don't give up don't ever give up!  I have given up almost all my unhealthy thoughts. This outpatient day program has completely re organize self that I know believe in myself now and it's real.  im going to ask a girl out to have coffee i like at work. She will probaly say no or she has someone but imost important doing is me doing the asking. asking is a quantum step for me but if you want something you half to show up. i stoped schowing up for life expect work and skiing and drink and get high/drink,rock out, watch tv repeat.  I'm just being realistic she statically will probably say no. i have to worry about me others can have watherver  thoughts they want. i would accept a even a friendship as you can never use to many friends. i am also going to see myvindividual therapist monday  the phychrist in one month but may have canaclations. also going to calvin college and talk to old professors and ask for recomdation for job. i want to somehow go to grade school i love learning. school is easy for me but it used to be hard then i became responsible and it was great.

david

On 11/9/2018 at 6:36 PM, sad in grand Rapids said:

life  is awsome and i feel great and yes im high but i now are certain as i like to say is life changing if used corerctly  i feel more balanced and I've taken many tolerance breaks that send mood into hyper drive then i crash and i wlllow in despair for months. 

mood stabilizers are really helping i still haven't reached a high enough blood level so i have to go the to lab in 5 days and see if depakote level are high enough and in patient doc or pamiry will okay 2000 mg a day. it was raised to 1500 mg Dose After Blood Test. I feel a lot better than 2 weeks ago.  I Have undergone a tremendous Transformation in the last 2 weeks.  II believe I have a bright future in front of me I believe it was mental illness that was holding me back this whole time. So I make this declaration I will never give up In the words In the words of Jimmy V Don't give up don't ever give up!  I have given up almost all my unhealthy thoughts. This outpatient day program has completely re organize self that I know believe in myself now and it's real.  im going to ask a girl out to have coffee i like at work. She will probaly say no or she has someone but imost important doing is me doing the asking. asking is a quantum step for me but if you want something you half to show up. i stoped schowing up for life expect work and skiing and drink and get high/drink,rock out, watch tv repeat.  I'm just being realistic she statically will probably say no. i have to worry about me others can have watherver  thoughts they want. i would accept a even a friendship as you can never use to many friends. i am also going to see myvindividual therapist monday  the phychrist in one month but may have canaclations. also going to calvin college and talk to old professors and ask for recomdation for job. i want to somehow go to grade school i love learning. school is easy for me but it used to be hard then i became responsible and it was great.

david

I'm so glad things seem to be so much better for you David.  Sounds like you have a plan in place to keep up with support as you navigate through life!