For those of you that have full time jobs, introversion, and depression

kgpremed11

How do you ever find the time or energy to exercise? I get off work at 3:30, it takes me  40 minutes to get home, then because I am so drained for the day I fall asleep. Even if I wake up and have time to exercise, I just don't ****ing feel like it. I'm a teacher, and an introvert, all the social energy for everyday drains me to the point I want to quit/ die.  I'm only doing teaching as I apply for jobs in other fields.

I work 45 hours a week. When I come home from work, I'm extremely tired. I don't have a social life. I don't have a social life. I haven't seen any place in my life.

I'm tired of living. Why was I born in this country? Why is that? I'm ****ing upset. Why was I born in this country when there are dozens of countries with high levels of welfare?

I hate people in the country, those who rule the country, myself, in short, I ****ing hate everything.

Edited by desperateloser

4 hours ago, kgpremed11 said:

How do you ever find the time or energy to exercise? I get off work at 3:30, it takes me  40 minutes to get home, then because I am so drained for the day I fall asleep. Even if I wake up and have time to exercise, I just don't ****ing feel like it. I'm a teacher, and an introvert, all the social energy for everyday drains me to the point I want to quit/ die.  I'm only doing teaching as I apply for jobs in other fields.

My friend, I understand what you are going through and it can be draining

teaching school all day.  I feel your pain and maybe you can begin by doing

simple thing such as push ups, sit ups and squats with small objects like a broom

or something big enough to go over your shoulders.

10 hours ago, kgpremed11 said:

I feel the same way with no energy to exercise. I try and take a walk on my lunch hour but a lot of times I don't have the energy or motivation for that. Good for you for looking for a better fitting job. Maybe then you will have more energy.