I responded to this before but lots of forum posts were lost.  I was on invega and didn't like it at all.  I took it as a shot and it left me feeling drunk as a skunk all day.  I couldn't function at all so I quit it.  I also quit seroquel cold turkey before.

Invega worked great for me. I wish I was back on it again. my doc put me on abilify for the 1,000th time. abilify don't work well for me. Invega was good.

when I left the hospital the first time I was put in there for mental health reasons, they put me on 200mg of Seroquel and that knocked me out like boom! I've also been on trazodone before, it works okay. But I still liked Invega the best. I was on 3mg then 6mg. That was back in 2011 I think. Yeah that was right before dad died. I remember I had a strange dream my first night on Invega that I was going up a spiral mountain with a rock on my back, and I was naked and other things happened in the dream. I told my dad about it when I woke up because it was very vivid and I was scared because it was so real. Dad was dying from cancer, but he still had mind enough to make a joke. He told me that the reason I was going around the mountain was because my foot was nailed to the floor lol I didn't get it then but I do now. I dunno. I'm sorry, I don't mean to tell stupid things here on the forum.

But anyway, besides having vivid dreams, Invega worked very nice for me. I guess it depends on the person's body and how they react to it, and what they can handle.

11 hours ago, Jamark8 said:

Invega worked great for me. I wish I was back on it again. my doc put me on abilify for the 1,000th time. abilify don't work well for me. Invega was good.

when I left the hospital the first time I was put in there for mental health reasons, they put me on 200mg of Seroquel and that knocked me out like boom! I've also been on trazodone before, it works okay. But I still liked Invega the best. I was on 3mg then 6mg. That was back in 2011 I think. Yeah that was right before dad died. I remember I had a strange dream my first night on Invega that I was going up a spiral mountain with a rock on my back, and I was naked and other things happened in the dream. I told my dad about it when I woke up because it was very vivid and I was scared because it was so real. Dad was dying from cancer, but he still had mind enough to make a joke. He told me that the reason I was going around the mountain was because my foot was nailed to the floor lol I didn't get it then but I do now. I dunno. I'm sorry, I don't mean to tell stupid things here on the forum.

But anyway, besides having vivid dreams, Invega worked very nice for me. I guess it depends on the person's body and how they react to it, and what they can handle.

Thank  you sharing this  it wasn’t stupid am going to go off it because the shot is due on Christmas and that’s not happening so am going to do gosh I don’t have a clue